S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"HIYAAAH!" Ty pretended to push Mickey over the rail, stopping his hands only about 5 inches from her back. "Nah, don't worry, I won't push you off. Otherwise, I would have to jump in to try to save you and then drown myself, which would suck.. You know, as a nickname, I think.. Um.. Giant Man would wor-" At that moment, a memory struck him, a memory from a long time ago, of reading a book in 4th grade that was called... "BFG! Call me the BFG, cuz' that's what I am. A big, friendly giant."

"You're the first person I've talked to on this ship." Realizing his approach had sounded as if he was asking her out, Nate ever so slightly blushed, and quickly added, "So, err, we can go as friends for the time being."

Mickey screamed when she thought he was for real, then began laughing, hard. "Don't do that! I'm kinda sorta may be scared of heights!" Then she made a face. "I hated that book. I'm not sure why. It's a nice piece of literature. I just don't like it," she commented. "I'll call you Awesome Cool. Or Giant... Hm..."

"Hahaha you're so cute" Lillith laughed when she saw him blush. She was glad to know she somehow had an effect on him too. "Yeah, okay. We go as friends then" She flashed him a sweet smile. "So... uh..." Lillith looked at her watch, it was almost 9:00 now. "I think I'm gonna go back to my suite for tonight. Do you uhm... perhaps want to get my number?" She asked smiling shyly.

""Kinda sorta"? Doesn't that just mean "really"? Well, I guess "Awesome Giant" works. I'm not exactly very friendly, anyway. If you did call me BFG, I'd have to take it as Big Fat Giant, which makes me feel very, very, depressed. I'm not that fat!" He put a hand to his stomach, and jiggled the fat that was there. There wasn't much, but there was some fat.

"Yeah, I'm about ready to call it a night too; swimming made me very, very tired.(OOC: We sort of need to timeskip soon, if we want to have that ball) By the way, my room number is 205." Nate smiled at Lillith. "So, nice meeting you, Lillith."

OOC: Runner, I meant cellphone number not ROOM number LOL. Exchanging room numbers is a bit premature isn't it? We just met!!!!!!! It'll be Thursday in the RP after tonight which gives the other guys a chance to ask some of the other girls out for the ball or at least bump into them. xDDDDDDDD

"The pleasure's all mine!" Lillith said beaming. She stood up, fixed her skirt and slung her designer bag on her shoulder. "I guess I'll be off then. Have a goodnight Nate. It was really nice talking to you" She said with another smile. She then turned on the spot and started walking back towards her suite.

OOC. Sorrrryyy!!! I accidentally misinterpreted that nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

"See ya, Lillith." Nate turned around, and took one last look at the ocean before heading back into the cruise ship. He passed a few people who were still up at 10 o'clock PM, and then, he finally made it back to the hallway where all the teen suite cabins were.

She laughed, then reached out to tickle him. "WHAT FAT?!," she demanded, then squished her own chub. "What if I called you Big Skinny Giant - BSG? Naah, reminds me of MSG," she chuckled.

Ty jerked away, laughing. He had always been ticklish in his stomach, his absolute only weak spot. When he recovered from his odd sounding laughing fits, he explained, "MSG is good, man! Nah, it's disgusting. When you go to McDonalds..." He stopped with a dramatic pause. "You go to the counter and ask for a hamburger, a soda, and MSG. You don't ask for fries, you ask for MSG. Because everybody knows that the fries at McDonalds aren't potatoes, they're really just salt. Not even that- They're really just MSG."

"I love MSG!" she said happily, laughter bursting forth from her lips. "Chinese food is the absolute best! Besides ice cream. You know, I'm probably gonna die early... Well, as long as I have a happy stomach!" she grinned and patted her belly. "I would hate to die of starvation... I mean, imagine it! An unhappy tummy and an unhappy you! And more often than not, you'll die alone 'cuz if you had companions, you already ate them..."

Lillith returned to her suite and went about her usual beauty regimen before changing into her night gown. She turned the television on and lowered the volume down before she went to lie down in her luxurious bed. She scanned a few channels before she finally started to doze off. Lillith was awoken the next morning by sunshine streaming through her windows.

"Ha, I wish I could live by that motto. But I can't, because I want to be the best I can be at basketball. I actually started playing basketball because-" Unable to help it, Ty began to laugh almost uncontrollably. Just the memory of why he began to try to get better at basketball made him laugh very, very hard.

Nate, on the other hand, was strolling down the hall of cabin suites, until he found his. He tugged his card key out of his pocket, and he stuck it in the lock before he swiped it out and opened the door. Locking it behind him, he grabbed a bottle of milk from the fridge, and he drank it all down. Walking over to the bathroom, he grabbed a glass of water and then got his toothbrush. After brushing his teeth, he changed into his PJ's and climbed into bed. He tried to stay awake to think, but fell asleep.

"Because what?!" Mickey demanded playfully, "You can't just leave me hanging like that!" For her, basketball was just a high school sport to have fun with. She knew that she wanted to enter the fashion world once she graduated.

Ty wiped tears from his eyes, and continued laughing until he finally managed to recover and speak. "Well, you see, I was in 6th grade and we were playing basketball in PE. My fat buddy Alex threw a basketball at my head and I got sent to the Nurse's with people laughing at me. For the rest of the year, my goal was to hit him in the face, so I practiced basketball ultra hard. Eventually, I managed to get him in the face and he got sent to the nurse's and people laughed at him, and I also, in that same throw, hit him and the most popular guy in school, who also got sent to the nurse's. The PE teacher recruited me onto the basketball team, so began my life as a basketballer."

(I think we need to do a timeskip in order to move the RP forward, so...)

Glancing at his watch, Ty noticed it was already 11:00 at night. "Oh god. I didn't notice the frickin' time.. Well, Fun Size Mickey, I will see you later, hopefully tomorrow, aka Friday. He patted her on the head with his giant basketballers hand, before heading back into the ship to go to his room. He collapsed onto his bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Lillith rang the tiny bell by her bedside to summon the maid assigned to her in her quarters. After a few seconds the door to her bedroom slowly opened. "What can I do for you, Ms. Lillith?" She was looking at her reflection in the mirror adjacent to her bed when the maid entered. She directed her attention towards the maid, "Kindly prepare my bath. After you're done, please make a reservation for me in Le Saint Michelle. I'll be having breakfast there. Thank you." she waved her right hand to dismiss her maid.

Nate awoke around 6 AM, but fell back asleep almost instantly. It wasn't until 8:30 AM that he finally managed to drag himself out of bed. Wobbling over to his suitcase, he got some clothes out of it and quickly changed. Tugging on a red t-shirt with some slogan on it, Nate pondered on where to eat breakfast. When he zipped his jeans up and got his socks on, Nate walked over to the window. Unfortunately, it was raining. "So much for hanging out on the deck again today. Well.. There's always the giant mall."

(OOC: Oops sorry! I've been without Internet for a couple days ._.)

After having waved goodbye to Cool Awesome, Mickey headed to her suite. She changed into an oversized t-shirt and flopped into bed with a satisfied smile. It was nine AM when she woke up, but she stayed sprawled in bed, lazy.

(Arrgh I totally forgot bout this D:)

Ty didn't wake up until 9:30 AM, since he was well, a male teenager. What teenager didn't sleep in easily? Well, anyway, Ty tried to block out the pale gray light coming from his curtains, but he gave up since the light was too overwhelming. He finally just rolled right onto the floor, where he crawled until he reached his suitcase and gym bag. He hadn't bothered to unpack yesterday, so everything was still in his suitcase and gym bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back