S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay finished his drink. He stood up after a moment or two and walked back up to the small bar, he set the glass on the counter and ordered himself another one. He noticed a girl sitting near by on a couch. He grinned a bit, she was the first girl he'd seen all day. The bartender slid his drink across the counter and Jay tossed a couple of bills on the counter in return. He took his drink and moved over to the glass wall of one of the little stores and such. He downed his drink withing a few minutes and then brought his glass back to the bar. This time he declined another. He decided that he should probably get something else, a coffee perhaps. He found a starbucks and hoped the coffeee would help clear his head a bit, so he wouldnt seem overly intoxicated. He ordered him self a coffee and then added on a simple glazed doughnut pastry along with it from the barista and leaned against the wall by the counter while he waited for her to return with his order.

Mickey tossed the ball back; she was tired. She didn't want to be here. Her dad always told her to make the best of the worst situations but most've the girls she's seen here were all pretty, thin, yet curvy, and they bought all the expensive brands. Mickey liked to indulge in those every once in a while, but she didn't flaunt them. What Mickey wanted to do was go back to her suite, order room service, and sit back in her jacuzzi. Oh, and not trip over tanning girls in their bikini. Yeah, that'd be good. With a sigh, she began walking back to her suite. She untied her hair, shaking it out, and was right at the door when she realized... She didn't have her room key. With a small shriek of frustration, she turned back around to look for it.

Lillith slowly enjoyed her hot chocolote. She was thinking of what to wear for the acquaintance ball this coming Friday. Suddenly, she saw that guy from the resto enter Starbucks. She took a sip of her drink again and watched him order his drink. He is now standing near the counter with his back on the glass panel near Lillith. "Well hello again, tall dark and handsome. Teehee" Lillith muttered under her breath. She took a quick look around to see if the girl he was with in the restaurant was with him. "Hmmm... now where's that girl he was with earlier?" She raised her eyebrows in wonder.

She looked at her Gucci watch. "7:53" it said. Lillith thought it was still early to go back to her suite so she settled back in her chair and continued to enjoy her coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Journey Rain Keleman

Age(14-18):15

Looks(No anime images):Journey is 5"3 who has brown hair that reaches her butt with rainbow streaks on one side .. she has big brown eyes and her hair is usually down with her front bangs brushed to the side ,, she has a bubble nose and somewhat pouty lips but not to pouty ad when she gets on the ship she s wearing black skinny jeans with electric blue converse and a bright blue BVB T-shirt .

Personality:She is very bubbly and loves to draw and sing . but when you get to her bad side she can be cruel . She gets annoyed easily .

Other(Brief History, Likes, Dislikes, etc.)She grew up with an abusive step father and often gets depressed moments ,, her nickname is Stormy .

(Here we go finally xD

Runner, you let this pass in chat. c: <33)

Name: Rose Le'Monte

Age(14-18): 17

Looks(No anime images): Tall at five foot seven inches, slim, with long fingers. She has wavy black hair that goes down to her mid back. Typically she wears black shirts, skirts, long knee high socks / tights, and Converse. A typical "emo style" kid. She has a think for necklaces and rings, as well as her earbuds being an almost permanent accessory.

Personality: A shy girl, she takes some time to get to know. On the outside she say seem cold and unemotional, but one you get to know her you see that she's caring and quite interesting. Although, she has a short temper and hates being told what to do, making her the rebellious girl.

Other: Rose comes from the city, living with her dad after her mother left them when she was ten. Now in high school, she spends most of the nights in her room, drawing or listening to music (or playing with her Tamagotchi~ ;D Jk). She loves sweets and music, but hates dogs and going swimming.

After purchasing a bottle of Gatorade from a vendor and beginning to make his way to the lounge chairs on the western corner of the deck, Nate noticed a girl about his age sitting in a chair, drinking Starbucks. He was very relieved, this meant that his summer vacation wouldn't be filled with old people and little six year olds after all! Beginning to stroll towards the girl, he noticed that all her clothes were name brand, and even her watch appeared to be a fancy luxury brand- Gucci, from what he could see. From what it seemed, she was definitely an extremely wealthy girl. Wealthy girls back at his high school tended to be the rudest, b*****st ones. Nonetheless, Nate continued to walk up to the girl, before he casually said, "Hey."

(Accepted.. OKAY FOR REAL, no more females will be accepted into this RP until the ratio balances out! 3 guys to 7 girls does not work!)

Aftter tripping over herself a million times ,, journey saw A girl drinking starbucks and a boy , she bounced her way over to them , "hi," she smiled . "My name is Journey , but you can call me Stormy," Journey said prepared to go into full ramble mode .

(Sorryy ,, I'm a bit rusty)

"Hey" Said a deep husky voice from out of nowhere. Lillith was a bit startled to see that the guy who almost pummeled into her earlier coming towards her. She checked around her to make certain that she was the one he was talking to. When she saw that they were the only two people within greeting range of each other she returned his greeting with a curt smile. "Uh hello. I'm not sure if you noticed me earlier but you almost ran into me on my way to dinner." Lillith said. The boy was a about to answer her when they were suddenly rudely interrupted by another girl who came bounding towards them. Lillith raised her eyebrows towards her in annoyance.

Journey sensed her annoyance . "Oh, sorry, am I intturupting somethinq," she asked, starting to cop an additude . Journey rolled her eyes , her happy additude fading .

Slightly annoyed by the interruption of a hyper girl, Nate held up a hand in Stormy's direction, umpire style, as if to say, Hang on! She was trying to talk, stop talking for a minute so I can hear what she's trying to say!, and then he replied to Lillith, "Yeah, sorry about that. Since that was when all the families were out at dinner, the pool was empty. I couldn't help but try to hurry to get my trunks from my cabin suite, and then get back to the pool in a hurry. I'm like a fish; I'm totally addicted to being surrounded by water. So sorry about that; I was going to say excuse me."

(OOC: Runner, I'll include my OC Zach? -Fizz's brother-)

Fizz wandered into starbucks, twirling a lock of her hair. She had already unpacked her things and settled, why not look around. She drifted up to the counter and tapped the cold surface, drawing loops and patterns across it. She looked up at the menu and bit her lip. She wasn't very decisive. A lady with blonde hair greeted her. "Hello, welcome to Starbucks, may I get you anything?" she asked in a soft voice. Fizz raised her eyebrows. "Uh, yeah. Can I have.." she trailed, tapping her chin. "Can I have a coffee, extra cream and a chocolate muffin?" she ordered, flashing a grin. The lady, who Fizz had learnt to be named 'Amanda' from her nametag, nodded. "That will be thirteen dollars" Amanda replied, walking off to make the order. Fizz walked around. There was an annoyed looking girl, a guy that looked alright but not her type and a rather posh girl. She rolled her eyes. "I hope people don't think bad of me" she muttered.

(Play Zach as a real character, we need men since we have a ratio of men to women of 3-7.. So we need more guys)

Journey rolled her eyes once more and tapped her foot impatiently. She finally sat down next to the girl . Listening to their conversation , because well , she had noting better to do .

Lillith gave the girl one last look and decided to brush her off. She directed her attention back to the boy. "That's quite alright. Teehee I didn't know you were in a hurry. I'm Lillith by the way, Lillith Gray." She extended her free hand towards the boy for a handshake.

Nate lowered his right hand that had been held up toward Stormy/Journey, and he accepted Lillith's hand. "I'm Nate Larson. My real name's Nathan, but I'd prefer to be called Nate since Nathan is what my parents call me when I'm in trouble. Anyway, nice to meet you." He smiled at her. From what it seemed, she didn't seem to be too snobby or stuck up, which was great for him. He wouldn't be able to bear it if there was a girl that reminded him of one of the preps from his school on board a cruise ship with him all summer long.

Fizz collected her order with another grin, handed the cash over and sat on a chair near the other three. She put the muffin on the table and suddenly her phone blasted the nyan cat song. Jumping, Fizz quickly snatched it up and pressed the answer button. "H-Hello?" she asked. After a few seconds she broke into a grin. "That's great news! Okay, see you soon! Bye bro" she said, hanging up.

Name: Damon Velow

Age(14-18): 16

Looks: Five foot eight, with shaggy brown hair that goes to the bottom of his neck. He has jade green eyes with long - ish eyelashes ( for a guy ) and a soft jawline, making him look boy-ish. He's got a smile that can dazzle even the most lesbian girl. Muscular, but not bulgy, with slightly tanned skin. Wears jeans and t-shirts, shorts, and flannels.

Personality: With his boyish charm, he makes girls swoon over him, though he never shows interest. He's smart and thinks about what's he's going, though sometimes he goes a little nutty when he's tired. He's nice to everyone and sticks up for people when they're getting picked on; the "heroic" type. He has a laid back feel to him and is open to suggestions. He's a natural leader and a womanizer (though he has no idea of the effects he has on girls; very oblivious).

Other: Grew up with both parents in a decent home. However, he was abandoned when he was born, so he's adopted, though he doesn't let it get him down; he loves his adopted parents as much as he would love his real parents. He's got a slight addiction to Dr. Pepper and can't stand whiny girls for the life of him.

Name: Zach Hamill

Looks: Zach has shaggy black hair and brown eyes, with a slightly muscular build and tan skin. He is at 6'0, being a bit shorter than his sister. He wears a red shirt, black and red board shorts and black skate shoes.

Personality: Zach, unlike Fizz, is laidback and easygoing. He can be slightly rowdy but in the end he's everybody's friend. Not one to jump to conclusions, Zach does not mind being in the background.

Other: See Fizz's ;] . He likes video games, playing drums, pizza, rugby and comedies and hates girls who wear revealing clothes, fakes, liars, cheaters, vegetables and slow music.

Zach went to starbucks, the place where Fizz told him he was. He grinned when he was his raven haired sister. "Fizz!" he said, walking over to her and ruffling her hair. "Hey sis". She glared. "Don't ruffle my hair Zach" she said with a serious expression, although it was hard for her not to grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back