save tama from a death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgal

Reaction score
you can save your tama from dying if you are home!! if it makes a weird noise and you look at it and it is laying on the ground, then its starting to die. run and get something that is pionty enough to restart it and go to restart it. if you here a long beeeeep then you better hurry cause its about to die. it there is a weird wing thingy on the middle of your screen then your to late. after you restart it just go to download and reset the time. :angry:

well it looks like it fell face first on the ground

mainly it looks like it does when it trips over the hurdles

Last edited by a moderator:
they still may die this is true but at least you have a chance a saving them

Well.....hopefully someone wouldn't let their tama get to the point of death. Unless, of course, it's the fact that you've got an old timer, and they're just too old to live!

do you have a v1 or v2 if you have a v1 then it looks like that when you dont make it on the jumping game i dont remember what it is called. IF you have a v2 than it looks like that when you dont pass the jumping game and your tama falls

yeah do you have a v2 if so have you ever lost on jump before?

Yea, and when you have reseted it don't you have to quickly fix it up so it won't DIE?

most of the time its in a good mood but sometimes its upset so make sure to take care of it

Honestly, I'm telling the truth, I never had a tama die on me. I SWEAR. I'm on my 13th Generation on my v.2! Anyways, very good tip, pinkgal!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back