SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirrors, I hate them.

I just started to get scared of them, I thought if I looked at them in the dark I would see something that wasn't there.

And when my Mum put I mirror in my room, I started sleeping on the couch.

And also, my laundry, it doesn't feel like it's part of the house and it freaks me out at night. Worse thing is, I have to go through it to go to the toilet, I usually run. And one day I had a mini heart-attack in the dark, my brother painted a picture of him with all his eyes and nose and mouth in the wrong place, I walk through, turn around. There it is, I think I screamed.

My laundry even freaks out my friends... I was having a sleep-over for my birthday party and we had just watched Coraline (Not scary but the plot is real freaky). Jess was freaked out by the laundry because there was a little door in it, karlee was a bit scared too. In the morning Jess was all like, "I aint scared of you!"

Spiders..

I picked up my dressing gown off the floor, went to put it on... OMFG!! SPIDER! Every-time I pick up a tea-towel I bash it on something to kill the 'spider' just in case. I am even scared of the tiny ones. I scream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back