Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not Allowed to say that stuff. That is Spamming. :D
sorry for sinking your boat, and, i already know it, if you'd looked at the spammy monkey post upbove mine, you wouldn't be picking on me

sorry hun, I don't take shiz, and if this post gets edited it won't make for a happy grubby

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how come i can't get in to tamachat are yall redoing it again i hope ur not going to take out private chats

hey! i think the chat room is a great idea except i don't like the idea of tuesday. i'm in high skool and i have soooo much homework and my parents don't let me on durring the week only the weekend. could you take into consideration moving the chat room to open on sat? or maybe even tues and sat if u like tuesdays.
i like that idea and wat the heck is anime??!!

:unsure

I know this is the Admin's topic, but look how much its bumped! This was made two years ago, last Setpember. I think we already have a date set for the chatroom. :D

Regards, TGD :D

I know this is the Admin's topic, but look how much its bumped! This was made two years ago, last Setpember. I think we already have a date set for the chatroom. :D
Regards, TGD :D
I know. Please don't bump.

sorry for sinking your boat, and, i already know it, if you'd looked at the spammy monkey post upbove mine, you wouldn't be picking on me
sorry hun, I don't take shiz, and if this post gets edited it won't make for a happy grubby
Oh... Sorry.

I do not think 24/7 because members can abuse and they will get banned, so it is likely alot og members will get banned if the chatroom is opened 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back