Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me when this is written soon, but i didnt get myself 2 really read all 30 pages of this thread *fg*:

on which server is this room ? which name the channel ? i dont like java-applets and such stuff, wanna join with my client

and, by the way, i think a chatroom should b open all the time, theres much activity here, smaller boards have well visited rooms

UHHH... Arn't chats dangerous? I don't know though. I have only heard...not seen

Hello everyone! :D The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :lol: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
I wish my mom would let me in the chatroom.

<Camelle}

excuse me when this is written soon, but i didnt get myself 2 really read all 30 pages of this thread *fg*:eek:n which server is this room ? which name the channel ? i dont like java-applets and such stuff, wanna join with my client

and, by the way, i think a chatroom should b open all the time, theres much activity here, smaller boards have well visited rooms
The chatroom can't be open 24/7... please readthis.

Hello everyone! :D The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :ph34r: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

*Updated March 2005*
Aesome!

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :D So vote if you haven't already!

*Updated March 2005*
I love the chatrroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back