Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It costs money to keep it open, so unless more people donate...

Quite frankly, you're lucky to have the chat at all.

i HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN i GO TO TAMATALK OPEN EVERYDAY IT GORS TO WEEKEND CHAT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE THOUGH CAN YOU HELP ME??? :unsure: :( :(

its because the chat room is open only on Saturdays and Sundays now (but its US time) so for example in aus, it 12 or so hours ahead - when its Saturday am here its still Friday pm there :unsure:

OK... We have some hours lef ton our first scheduled 24 hours of open chat... I wanted to get some input on what people thought about how it went...
Like Tuesdays?

Like having it open for 24 hours?

Like havng a chat room?
admin good idea!like we could have it for three days of the week any swuggestions? admin

Please Admin, keep the Chatroom open all the time. Then more people would go on it, I suppose. Well, I have a chatroom, and I keep it open forever. To see it, visit our site and click on 'TechHeads Chatroom'. The link is below. <_<

i think the chat should be any day, but on weekdays from 4 pm to 9 pm. is that a good idea? <_<
This post is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Great idea. Everybody posting about keeping the chatroom open everyday, I agree with you too, but this is great! See above and you'll know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Admin, keep the Chatroom open all the time. Then more people would go on it, I suppose. Well, I have a chatroom, and I keep it open forever. To see it, visit our site and click on 'TechHeads Chatroom'. The link is below. :)
wow thats a cool place you got there good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back