Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:marumimitchi: i dont like the fact its only open on saturdays can it be open on the some of the week days or holidays please! :chohimetchi:

Well....Because of the donations this month the chatroom is open on weekends, it has impressed many people......the angelgotchis and lifetime angelgotchis have done their job of donating $5 or $10, so my suggestion is maybe somtimes we can have the chat room open on weekends or all month, but in the future we will have to stick to our Scheduled Saturday Chat.

;) Why cant it just be open all the time?? That is what I would like to know!
Because we do not have enough money. Having the chatroom open costs money sadly...... :huh: It's the best we can do..... :D

REMINDER TO EVERYBODY: The chat room cannot be open everyday. it costs to have a chat room. If it was open everyday Tamatalk would be bankrupt and will have to be shut down. and for all of you Tamanewbies, This Topic is not a chatroom and not a great place to post, spam, swear, etc. hope everybody understands.

[SIZE=21pt] :rolleyes: B) i totally luv da chat room but my parents don like em dat much but i think it should b open all week! koz gotchis r kool plus sumtimez on da weekend i do try an get in a it wont let me! da chat room shood b open all week long[/SIZE]

i dont think you should keep it on tues because i have school :) :D :ph34r: :D :wacko: :angry: :) :D B)

I really don`t mind which days the chat room is open because I`m happy that there is a chat room at all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back