Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one think that the chat room should be open on Sunday, Saturday, and Wednesday! :D

Oh, and do the kirby! <('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>

you know admin, even though i can barely use the com on weekdays, i also think you should open chat everyday>_<

you know admin, even though i can barely use the com on weekdays, i also think you should open chat everyday>_<
IT can't be open "EVERYDAY" becuase Admin has to pay for it and this site.

If he opened it everyday he might have to pay extra cash.

Hey Admin! (I hope you read this)

I'm having major trouble with the chat-room.

When I click on login it'll load and stuff then the whole screen will just be blue and when I go back and click on see who's on it'll say something about an error and it'll say I'm online. It's not my fault I didn't logout right. SOmething is just wrong with the chat-room.

hi i have a problem with the chat services the chat loads a 100% but then it cums up with just a blue screen and no chat room cummin up acn sumone please help with the problem

love from

Marissa/Evangeline

xxxxx

:blink: :blink: :huh: :D

hi i have a problem with the chat services the chat loads a 100% but then it cums up with just a blue screen and no chat room cummin up acn sumone please help with the problem
love from

Marissa/Evangeline

xxxxx

:blink: :blink: :huh: :D
Your havin' the same problem as I am.

I think it's just a chatroom error.

help. chatroom dont work. same as wot everyone else has said above. how do we get in then?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way admin or whoeva runs chatroom no one can get in cause it loads it then had blue background and nothing else and at the bottom says error on page.

Admin, I am having that problem to,I need to do it 39 times and I get TamaChat! plz fix TamaChat! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :angry: :angry: B) :angry: :angry:

I cannot get on to the chat room in UK at 1.15pm gmt

please reply

When i tried to get in the chat there was an error on the page so i can't get in :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back