Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everbody! um... I really love your site and I think that you should have chat rooms open like 5-7 days a week which is a week of school or just a regular week! Thank you for your voluntary time! :( :( :blink: B) :mellow: :mimitchi:

I cannot say much about chat rooms because I haven't been in one yet, but from what I am hearing, everyone thinks they are awesome! Thanks for listening! :mellow:

[SIZE=21pt]I think we should have it on friday, sat., and sun. I know friday may be a work day but it is still nice to have it. [/SIZE]

Hello everyone! :eek: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :eek: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
thats gay!

why can't it be everyday?

mine doesent work, it keeps asking for my password and my username

but when i give it to them, it just comes up again.

its really really really annoying.

anyone else have that problem? :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you ask my I would have a Chat Room every day so everyone can chat when every the want and it is not just on one day.Because if it is some people might chat on the weekdays and have no time on weekends because of a family outing or some people want to chat on weekends cause they have homework and have no time on

those day .I REALLY think you should have it 24/7 so it is fair for everyone. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, to all of you people who are saying that the chatroom should be open every day, IT CAN'T. THE CHATROOM COSTS MONEY TO BE OPEN. Ahem, now then, it says "Tamachat-Closed-For-Repair", which means that Admin is trying to fix it. Be patient.

thats gay!why can't it be everyday?

mine doesent work, it keeps asking for my password and my username

but when i give it to them, it just comes up again.

its really really really annoying.

anyone else have that problem? :huh: ;) B)
I have that problem too!! Its annoying!!! :lol: :lol: :p :angry: :angry:

Okay, to all of you people who are saying that the chatroom should be open every day, IT CAN'T. THE CHATROOM COSTS MONEY TO BE OPEN. Ahem, now then, it says "Tamachat-Closed-For-Repair", which means that Admin is trying to fix it. Be patient.
D@g@n explained this very well. :huh:

The chatroom costs money, and bandwidth. It would be very hard for Admin to do this; Eventually, the site would have to shut down. Unless Admin happens to be Donald Trump, there is no way s/he could keep it open.

Also; The chatroom is currently not working. Just be patient, and let Admin fix it when s/he can. ;) Please do not get angry, or impatient. It's just a chatroom. If you really want to chat, go get yourself YIM, MSN, AIM, or any other chat program.

Tabya; Admin does not wish it to be known if s/he's a man or a woman. S/he also does not want people to know how ald s/he is. B)

Thanks,

KellyGirl

i cant geet into chatroom .it says itz fixinging up.dat sux i keep on givin dem my user and pass and it still asks 4 it.     
I also got that problom.It might be cause i have a threat called "unclassified.spyware.loader (spyware) " and i had to clean it with the antispyware.Can you make it ask for your user and after that, make it scan with an antispy or trend micro?

Last edited by a moderator:
:I am not available on saturdays and thats not fair because if the dates dont change, I probably will never have the opportunity to go on. i have very busy schedules :( <_< :angry:

:I am not available on saturdays and thats not fair because if the dates dont change, I probably will never have the opportunity to go on. i have very busy schedules :ph34r:   :angry:   :wacko:
u must b very bzy.I no its not fair.Ive got tennis on satdays.And I usually get alot of homework on Sundayz.so.yeah. :ph34r: :( :) :wacko: :mimitchi: <_<

Are any other members having this problem?
It keeps asking me for my password and it is anoying.Is there anyway to change that to your own username and your own password to make it show the chat?If it fails, can you tell me how to make a chat admin?

I think it shoud be on every day cause I don't get many chances

to go on the internet cause my computer is soooooooooooo

S-L-O-W

I CANT GET IN TO THE CHAT ROOM IT SAYS IT IS FIXING IT WELL GETTING WORK ON WHAT GIVES I WANT TO GET ON TO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back