Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times does it have to be said before people understand.

When TamaTalk moved servers, something happened to the chatroom and it stopped working. Admin has been trying to fix it but it's not looking like it's going to be up for a few weeks/months. There's also an issue with funds making it harder to keep the chatroom going. It's already been explained that having it open everyday will not work. Look in the pinned threads for information on the chatroom.

Yes, Admin has said, that during the move to different web hosts the chat stopped working.. And TT is getting so big, he has to pay a considerable amount of money/month to keep it opened for your viewing/chatting.. So dont demand things from him, he tries his best! And remember he pays to keep this site opened for all of us! So be patient, and dont bug/harrass him.

//Haze

D@g@n explained this very well. :angry: The chatroom costs money, and bandwidth. It would be very hard for Admin to do this; Eventually, the site would have to shut down. Unless Admin happens to be Donald Trump, there is no way s/he could keep it open.

Also; The chatroom is currently not working. Just be patient, and let Admin fix it when s/he can. :angry: Please do not get angry, or impatient. It's just a chatroom. If you really want to chat, go get yourself YIM, MSN, AIM, or any other chat program.

Thanks,

KellyGirl
Please read this post, as it seems everyone is ignoring it.

I think it would be best if we all refrained from cussing and dropped the subject. :angry:

Hey admin, the chat doesnt seem to be working what so ever.I have been trying for the past 2 months and i still havnt been able to get on.Can you tell me what is wrong with the chat? Thanks Admin.

The chat is currently being fixed, and Admin will get it done when he can. :D

What's happening? Doesn't load? Says its closed?
i have to write some thing in like my name and password but it still won't let me in!! It says like under repair!! :p :wacko:

:p

ive tryed clicking into chat on a saturday but wen i do it asks me for a user name and password i put my tama talk user cheeky chick in and my pas (which im not telling) then press ok then it loads n does nothing n it keeps asking me the same thing to put my pas and user in

HELP

IM CONFUSED

FROM CHEEKY CHICK :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY ADMIN

IM CONFUSED :p

i try to get on chat

i enter my user n pass n then it loads then it asks me to enterit again so i do then it still keeps asking me n it wont let me on it even when i do enter my user cheeky chick and pass ****** for tamatalk

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM CHEEKY CHICK :wacko:

OK... We have some hours lef ton our first scheduled 24 hours of open chat... I wanted to get some input on what people thought about how it went...
Like Tuesdays?

Like having it open for 24 hours?

Like havng a chat room?
:p i like it on 24 hours and i like having a chat room

When i try to go on the chat room on weekends even it says "tamachat is closed for repair" do you know when it will be open?

Dear Admin I would like it if you put tama chat on everyday because i have to be at my grandparents house almost everyday until Christmas break is over and i get bored because tama chat is not on . Mycomputer at home does not work because i can not get on the internet,so would you please put tama chat on everyday. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;)

ps. write me back to tell me if you will or will not put it on everyday.

your friend,

britbrat

pss do you know where to get tamagotch batterys

Hey! This chat room thing is totally cool! I wanna stay in touch better, so its great. g2g, tamatamatama43 ps email me 2 be my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back