Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaChat is open this weekend (18 & 19 Feb06)... see Admin's post in the News forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=41958

Let's see how this weekend goes - and if all goes well, it will re-open every weekend. :D

If things go badly - like the site slows down too much with TamaChat up and running at the same time - or the new server can't manage things, then Admin will probably close it again and try to get it fixed.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hello everyone! :lol: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :( So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
That is so cool!

Hello everyone! :furawatchi: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :rolleyes: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

*Updated March 2005*
it says that i have to login to chat but then i do but it says incorrect username/password!

I can't put a password into it so it doesn't work it says "sorry incorrect username or password"!

And I dn't even no the password!

Regards,

mimichi7

:lol: Id like it if the chat room was open every day,not every1 will be able 2 go on but still,most people will.

Im from Australia and theres a time difference so like can you do friday,saturday and sundays cos like theres a time difference or make the sever like let you choose where your from the like gets the time and it might open that way

An Austrasian

Hello everyone! :angry: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :angry: So vote if you haven't already!

*Updated March 2005*
heyy i was new and now i am not i can't believe that there is a chatroom too!i never been to the chatroom!w/e!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hello everyone! :) The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :) So vote if you haven't already!

*Updated March 2005*
Please cange it to weak days please please please

I SAID PLEASE!

Hello everyone! :hitodetchi: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :hitodetchi: So vote if you haven't already!

*Updated March 2005*
HI!

I dont know much about this stuff.So I have 2 questions for you,I have 2 tamas v2 and v3, can they mate? And if they can when there both grown-ups and they love each other, how many times do you have to connect them?

well thats it . somebody please answer me!

BYE

PLAESE make he chat room open on ALL DAYS of the week.

PPPLLLLLEEAAAAASSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BEST friend moved to maryland and we can talk on there. we both think it ROCKS!!!!!! :p

hi.im havin a great time on tamatalk.lot of info too.sometimes like 60 pplz r on and the screen frezes up its only on that web u can still do other stuff on the other webs but it frezes up its frezes like noboys is talkin .once i went on tama talk and since it froze up nobody talked 4 1.30 hrs!!!!!!!!!!! :( im gettin tired of it.it always happens and its gettin annoying.plz fix it. :( B) :( :D :( :( :(

I think that the tama chat room is so good because then girls anmd boyds ca get help . thank god for tama chatr

:lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back