school stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vanity, what the heck.... :)
?

whats wrong with hating perverts?

oh wow, everyone can hate perverts but when i do its like the world is gonna end? wtf?!?!?!

?whats wrong with hating perverts?

oh wow, everyone can hate perverts but when i do its like the world is gonna end? wtf?!?!?!
I thought you meant us.

And, I seem to remember some posts about you loving people staring at you, etc. :l

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but it gets too extreme when they start grabbing me, touching me in inappropiate places and talking dirty or pervertedly ;)

^School is where they send me to learn.

They've taught me to hate people.

Gahh. School starts in a few days! I'm soo... annoyed. I got all the rotten teachers...

I might have to get myself out of all the classes with these suckish teachers. Especially my science teacher. She has to go!

AMEN! my science teacher is demented. (i know i have said it a lot but still...) and please no fighting over things like that. if you guys continue and it gets out of control (not just you every one) i will have to ask you to stop posting sorry its not personal.

AMEN! my science teacher is demented. (i know i have said it a lot but still...) and please no fighting over things like that. if you guys continue and it gets out of control (not just you every one) i will have to ask you to stop posting sorry its not personal.
[SIZE=14pt]There was a science teacher that looked like Benjamin Franklin...In female version. xDDD She also had the round glasses! [/SIZE] :D For halloween, she'd just need to put on colonial clothes. :D And she's old. :|

(And no, she did not discover lighting. :] )

xRT

rules. my school has the WORST rules! first you weren't allowed to bring backpacks, now you can't slide pictures in the front of the binder! I made a list of complaints and you know what my (VERY MEAN!) teacher did? he crumpled it up! I worked on that for an hour for all the free time I had and he crumpled it up! :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :)

I hate being teased, but I'm used to it after 3 years of being teased and I couldn't stop it and the teachers didn't want to do anything. :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :lol:

the only good part of the day is when SCHOOL IS OVER! worst thing in life. ever.

<_<

I don't like how teachers will just pick your name to answer a question and you don't know the answer. You are just sitting there in silence, everyone is watching you, which just adds onto the pressure.

I really hate that. ;)

xD thats funny! what was her name? it would have been soooo funny if it was mrs. benjamin.
Her name is Ms.Kovacs(Her husband died.. )= )

She was my friend Carrie's science teacher. Carrie said she was slow at teaching. :|

violetchi_garden:

Why don't they let you put pics in your binder? I mean if it was a naked person I COULD TOTALLY understand...But a picture of a Cat(Example)? That isn't harmful. :|

TDF:I hate that. ;_;

In 6th grade, my friend colby was throwing my erasers and pencils across the room. I told her to stop: She didn't.. Me;Collbby..Give it back. Mrs.H:Skadi. Me; Eh.. >///<

I hope I forget that. D:

I also hated it when I had to miss band lessons for something else. It wasn't math. I forgot what it was. But I would always feel like crying. xP

Her name is Ms.Kovacs(Her husband died.. )= )She was my friend Carrie's science teacher. Carrie said she was slow at teaching. :|

violetchi_garden:

Why don't they let you put pics in your binder? I mean if it was a naked person I COULD TOTALLY understand...But a picture of a Cat(Example)? That isn't harmful. :|

TDF:I hate that. ;_;

In 6th grade, my friend colby was throwing my erasers and pencils across the room. I told her to stop: She didn't.. Me;Collbby..Give it back. Mrs.H:Skadi. Me; Eh.. >///<

I hope I forget that. D:

I also hated it when I had to miss band lessons for something else. It wasn't math. I forgot what it was. But I would always feel like crying. xP
I had to miss band friday because some guy came in to talk about a magazine fundraiser :D

That was the only thing I was looking forward to all day D:

huh you really like band dont you? and about the pictures that is what i meant. like a picture of your pet but nothing inappropriate...
Yepp. :]

Its my favorite subject, next to music. :D

I mean..If you have a picture of a naked man/woman, you'll get in trouble...But what if somebody has a picture of their pet? :D I have a picture of my cats on my binder. .;0

ugh. if you look at the previous post time set it back an hour and when you add that to the fact that i went to bed at 11:20... you know what lets make a equation (i hope you all know what that means...) 11:20+ waking up every hour + 4:48( at least it was when i finally got my lazy but up) = very non- paying attetion tina and a 3 hour nap. wowzees. i am NOT going to bed for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back