school stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably this girl in my class, whom thinks she's better than everyone else, and gets away with it. <o< I sat on 'her' seat once and she cussed me out and now she hates me because of it. She's always late to class, then she blames it on her stepdad. I mean, she's late for EVERY SINGLE PERIOD. Then, when they call her parents and they start scolding her, she tells them to shut up and hangs up the phone. She makes fun of other kids for being short, like me. Plus, she's putting her mask of make-up on 24/7.

Ugh. -.-;

Thank you for making this topic!!!!! I just had to let it out somewhere!!!!!
I HATE TO SIT NEXT TO BOYS ALL DAY IN EVERY CLASS! I DON'T EVEN SIT BY ONE GIRL! And frankly, I don't think that's very fair!!! Plus, my vision is 20/40 which means I can't see very well! And what do they do?! Stick me in the back with a bunch of mean boys!!!! MAN I HATE SCHOOL!
I sit next to all boys in band. :| 3 trombones(I am the only girl.. :]) and Jake, the trumpet player. Thats who I have to sit next to. Not to mention, boys sit infront of me too. They are annoying. The Bari Sax player,George, got picked as Band Manager! Me and Scott couldn't believe it.

TDF:

I hate it, specially when people are all "I'm good at ____!!" Then when you see them running or painting..THEY SUCK. D<

Last edited by a moderator:
Saku i know how you feel. its even worse when you've known the person for your whole life. literally. she was always there when i needed her. she even used to be in gt like me. then she dropped out (for a good reason i promise) and i was fine cuz she was still my friend. but she changed. she decided since she can get whatever she wants she's better than any one else. now her dad has cancer and she doesnt even act like she cares. it's not like she only acts like that at school. my dad and her dad are best friends. my dad never crys and i saw him crying when he got cancer and when she told me her dad has cancer she just said " yeah. oh well its fine. " i asked if he was okay and she shrugged. i really do miss her as a friend. cuz now she's my enemy. sorry. off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back