School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm nlopez2! (username) I'm in fourth, 10, and live in TX. (the lone star state) The way I hide my tamagotchi in school are 2 ways.

1. Put in my pocket. When I go to the restroom I play with it...I never put it on PAUSE. I make sure that the sound is OFF.....DUH!!!

2. Well, I haven't thought of number 2 so I will get back to you later...

[SIZE=8pt]My teacher doesn't care if we have tamagotchis. As long as we don't play with them while she's talking. :wacko: :( :blink: [/SIZE]

I put mine in my pocket and leave the sound off. here r some helpful tips-

ANY time ya get the chance check ya tama. mine died at school yesterday AND it wuz friday the 13! :( :wacko:

also I swich classes in my 5th grade so its not very safe to put it in your desk. That is how my friends got stolen. I always check mine between classes and at lunch

please email me! its [email protected]! <_< :D

for girls if you have a purse you can just preten that you are looking for something but keep aneye on the teacher to make sure he doesnt walk over

sorry guys I dont have any tips for you give me a while maybe ill think of one

I put mine in my pocket and leave the sound off. here r some helpful tips-ANY time ya get the chance check ya tama. mine died at school yesterday AND it wuz friday the 13! :( :)
hehe.......luck always seems to be on my side on Friday the 13th.......good luck for me....bad luck for the teachers.There's usually things that make them use a Plan B.

hehe.......luck always seems to be on my side on Friday the 13th.......good luck for me....bad luck for the teachers.There's usually things that make them use a Plan B.
My teacher used to let us take our tamagotchis to school.Not anymore. What I do is just leave it in my moms classroom closet during the school day on pause.My friend used to leave it at home without pausing it.P.S I don't beleave in the whole Friday the thirteenth. I got third place in the school spelling bee that day.

Well my teacher wont let the girls have purses at their desks!Wont let us have a toy on hand!One time last year I brought a v1 which is gone to school.My teacher said not to play with it.Anyway I was lucky it was asleep throught class.

Well only patrols get lockers.So go figure.

Ill show you my seating ajustment so see if you can help me. o=student.X=teacher.D=Overhead._=door.lll=Chalkboard.E=cubbies.

---------------------------------

l Blank windows l

l o o o o o o o o o l

l o o o o o o o o o l-----l

lll D l X l

lll l-----l

l o o o o o o o o o l

l o o o o o o o o o l

l l

----___-------EEEEEEEEEEEE l

if you are in middle school hide it in your school stuff if you are one of those people who dont like their clothes baggy. :lol: :lol:

Usually I pause my tamas during school and turn the sound off. Then, at lunch, recess and various times during the day, I unpause it to play around. I haven't gotten caught yet, even when I was playing a game! =D

what i do, i just put my tama's to sleep, and theni leave them in my bag. when i get on the afternoon bus, i take them out. sometimes they are wide awake. other times they are sleeping like a baby. but if ur tama does wake up, it wasnt long agowhen it did.

Alimania

hi im new here and im a boy and have only 1 tama its battery is dead right now but ima get a new 1 soon(in six grade and 12 years old)

the way i kept it safe was that i carryed it in my pocket and when the teacher noticed it i said that it was my clock. :(
hey Thunder.Dragon,... Do you know what kind of battery it needs? well,... if you don't...IT NEEDS A CR2032 watch battery.

- sashastar100 :huh:

well i have a few tips for middle and high school kids:

1. Im in 5th grade which is middle in my city and in my school we can't wear baggy coats or clothes or have electronics so...

2. If you bring your lunch (because alot of kids in my school buy theirs except me) then i hide mine in my lunchbox and play with it at lunch and sometimes in 5th period in my lunchbox

3.if you wear an ID badge at school, then you can hang it on there and hide it in ur shirt

4. turn the sound off obviously!

5. my seating chart in case you have any tips for my type of seating: 0 = students T = teacher H = overhead D = desk M = me

----------------

whiteboard

D T 000

H 0M0

000 000

000 000000 000

000 000000

000 000000

darn! now i know why you said ur map was ruined before! It is ruined!

ill get back to you on more tips tomorrow after i remember what i do at school (ive had a long weekend at therefore i forgot exactly what happens at school)

i haven't gotten caught yet by anyone who would get me in trouble, just by my friends (luckily)

2 things make my teacher rockin

1.If you are done your work you can play with your tamas

2.Heelies=In my skool you cant ride em but my teacher duznt care if i do or not,In fact he wants a pair! ;) :(

I am in 5th grade and i live in Bc,Canada

PM me if your my age or live near me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back