School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tips for middle school

1.turn sound off

2.hide it under shirt and look under it

3.when its lunch do it in lunch box and play

4.under desk

5.have a tishue and hide it in it and face the tama in tishue side faceing teacher

6.put in craon box and cut out flap for screen and buttons

7. long sleve shirt hide up shirt

get out ovs

say itsnot working

say your pauseing it

pretend to break it by slaming fakely

say its broken

say your going to lost and found and leave for a minite and put in sock and come back

Hi,

I have tips both girls and guys can use!

1.Most schools have collar on there shirts and dresses right and they have jumpers right? Well wear your tama on a lanyard tuck the lanyard under your collar and put the tama down your jumper or jacket or even your top(tamas are cold so beware!)

My teacher dosent care if we have tamas in class aslong as they dont distract us from our work! Last year they got banned and we snuck them in anyway but the teachers stoped the ban aslong as we only play them at lunch or in free time! Our teacher gives us about 5mins of free time during class to finish some work play the computer or draw and stuff like that and she lets US PLAY WITH GAMEBOYS, TAMAS,POKEMON MINIS, and stuff like that srry6 about the caps lock!

PS:pm me if u want to talk or something likr that!

-Tayz :(

*Removed by Jappyx*

Please ignore posts by this member //JX

Last edited by a moderator:
you just hold it in your hand under the table or put it in your bag or anything else. :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

i know a way. my second best friend sits next to me and we both got V3's. were in primary school. out trick is to turn the sound off and keep them in our tubs at the back of them. we sit at the back of the classroom by the way. our tubs are sliding tubs under our desks but we always bring ours to school and we neva have to pause it. its very convenient for us. :furawatchi:

Number 1 tip 4 girls.

TIP: Get a coin purse that fits your Tamagotchi. In class

just pretend you are finding some money th spend in the Canteen (or cafeteria for the U.S.A) and check it.

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :pochitchi: .You are at school to learn

and get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.Do not play with

your tamagotchi in class here are risks:

1.You will have it taken away.

2.If it gets taken at the beginging of the day it will die by 4 hours

3.You will not get a good education.

4.You will be embarssed if you get it taken in-frount of class.

Its for your own good,Do not play with it or

suffer the consurqwensers. :pochitchi:

Best of luck:

:chohimetchi: Young Robot :chohimetchi:

I got my Tama later on in the year so I got my teacher's trust and she puts my desk in the back of the room. When we do work and get done, I usually read with my book on my lap and my head on my desk, so every now and agian, I just check on it whenever I'm done with my work since my teachers don't come around to check on us when we're working, unless you have your hand up. :D

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? huh.gif .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

suffer the consurqwensers. wink.gif
That is thee most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. No offence but thats messed up.

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class?

Because its fun! And it is a way to keep yourself busy!

Do not play with your tamagotchi in class it is going to be taken away by whoever is teaching you.

WRONG. I play with mine all the time in class and I still have all of them.

1. Nope!

2. Not if its on pause. And all Tama's are different, not all have needs that need to be taken care of within four hours.

3.I take mine to school. I have striaght A's. What does that tell you?

4.I won't get mine taken away.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh, I just think you are wrong.

If you have 2 or more Tamagotchi (like me!), it's a bit weird looking having them under your shirt and can attract stares! :unsure:

So, I just got a pencil case with the zip on top (instead of the the side, although these work as well), and put them both in that. You can put it on your lap and even hide the Tamagotchis under pencils, pencil shaving etc!

StarTama :(

xP

This is what i do.

== - whiteboard. :]

111 - DOOR

222 COmpuTERS

=============================1111111

222_______________DESK______________________

_____________OVERHEAD_______________________

____CHAIRS-----------------------------------------_____

__________CHAIRS--------------------------------_____

____________________CHAIRS------------------_____

_______________________________MY SEAT_______

so, i just play..

xP i go to a public school, but that doesn't mean we're poor.

[because i wrote chairs, .. LOL i don't want to change it to desks.]

What I do is I carry around a purse and pretend I'm looking forsomething when I'm really playing with it. :unsure: :unsure:

:unsure: I think we all know that we come to school to learn, but we still bring tamagotchis to school. Of course I suggest that you dont play with your tamagotchi (as far as games go) but bring it so you can keep it alive with the essentials. (meals, snacks, toilet, praise and medicine). It only takes a few seconds to fix it, then put your tama away. I suggest you get a clip of some kind to hook the tamagotchi onto your beltloop. Then your tama is always with you, and you can stuff it into your pocket when youre not using it.

I also suggest not playing during lectures. This is a time when teachers want most of your attention. If your tamagotchi needs urgent attention though, i memorized where all the buttons are, so i can help my tama without looking. :unsure:

Thats all!

zzzzzz :unsure:

But why should you have your tamagotchi in class? :unsure: .You are at school to learnand get a good education that will help later in life.Do not play with your tamagotchi in

suffer the consurqwensers. :unsure:

Best of luck:

:unsure: Young Robot :unsure:
I dont think thats right. First of all, if you dont bring your tama to school it will die, unless you have it on pause. If you have it on pause, it will take FOREVER for it to grow completely. Also, some teachers like tamas. As long as you promise not to play with it during a lecture or something, their ok. Plus, i left my tama home one time, and though it was really mad at me, it was still alive. Thats 7 HOURS! 7! so obviously not all tamas die in 4 hours. Finally, i am not embarrased about anything. You would seriously be surprised. AND, all my friends have tamas, so actually, they would feel sorry for me, and that would make me feel better, not embarrased.

Just thought i ought to tell yall that tamas at school. [SIZE=14pt]ITS OKAY!! [/SIZE] :D

that is all,

zzzzzz B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back