School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be in 5th grade and I'll won't be in middle school until 6th grade, but my friend told me some tips. (She's in middle school)

Between classes, you could play with your Tamagotchi, connect, etc. But mainly just feed it and make sure it's OK.

If you want to keep it in class, turn off the sound!!!!

Ive had 2 taken away by teachers, and i did say mine was a clock, but people before me had had theirs taken away because they didnt know to say it was a clock, so my teacher knew what they were. Heres all of my tips. Oh btw im going into 7th grade. My tamas got taken when i was younger in like 4th and 5th grade

My advice...

Elementary= Keep it in a desk

You MUST turn the sound off, especially if you have someone who hates you and knows what a tamagotchi is. I didnt turn my sound off one time, and mine celebrated my birthday in the middle of a lesson. Of coure i was ratted on by this girl who hated me, and it was taken away.

For only one day or so, leave it at home on pause. Ask the teacher politely, when she is in a good mood, if you can bring it to school and use it only at recess (assuming you have recess in elementary)

Middle School= Keep it in a locker

Keep it in a pocket

what I do is turn the sound off and tape a piece of paper over the screen that says somthing, then if anyone asks, i tell them its a keychain

High School=...um...its really not worth your time in high skool. I sound nerdy but its true. High skool is a time for good grades, and having a tamagotchi will distract you from that. I mean, you do want to go to a good college, right? ANd plus, in high school, you may be considered immature for having one. I mean, theres 3rd graders on here with tamagotchis. come on.

But iff you insist, keep it in your backpack or in a locker

HOPE I HELPED!!! :)

you hide it in your backpack pause it and check when everyone is gone :) :)

im in grade 5 and what i do is i turn off the sound and then let it run in my locker then check it during recess. i pause it if its a baby or a child though <_<

What I do Is...

1 turn off sound (duhh..)

2 Stick in my pocket (weeee!!)

3 Putmy arms inside my shirt (huh?)

4 Take my tama out forom my pocket and in my shirt (Ahck!)

"If your cold, you shouldv'e brought a sweater." the teacher, said...loud...

All you have to do is ask whoever collects you to bring it when you go home and you can have fun with it at "hometime"

:rolleyes: P.S.Pause it and give it to whoever takes you home before you go too school! <_<

i'd say that's best! :angry:

I think there's like 2nd graders on here even! For elementary kids, you should most of the time leave it at home, paused.

just put it to sleep before u go to school then when u cum home wake it up :p

Sincerely,

True Fantasy <3

IN WINTER WE(MY FRIENDS AND i) ALWAYS HIDE OUR TAMAS IN OUR JUMPERS OR IN OUR DESK UNDER STUFF!

Since this area lost all the school stuff I'll start a new thread.
1. If you're in elementary, hide it in your desk.

Or put it on the timer and fix it; when the teacher comes say, "I'm fixing my clock"

OR wear a big pocket clothing article and hide it in you clothes; take it out only when its safe.

If you hav any tips on how to take your tama to school without getting caught, post away HERE.
I had one in highschool in 1997 (im old) anyway turn the sound off and check it when the teacher is not looking. Dont get caught. I got caught once and my bio teacher took it and said i could get it after school but when i went back to get he said he didnt have it and i never saw it again. Also dont keep it in your backpack if you hang it on the back of the chair. If the person behind you wants one they might take yours and deny it (yep it happened to me)

I've been carrying my tama's around in school since grade 5, and I just put the sound off, and keep it in my locker, and take care of it between classes. But I pause it if it's real old or a child or younger. But last year, I forgot about them in my locker, and they all died... :D

Well I'm not in school anymore I left in 2004, but in year 5-8 I used to get an elastic hairband and put it up my jumper sleeve with the sound off, and in summer I just put it in my pocket. In year 5 I couldn't check on it in the toilets cause everyone else who had tamas did the same LOL so the teacher made a chart of two toilet breaks, one in the morning and one before lunch and if you went to the toilet the teacher would tick the chart that you went once. If we were caught it got taken to the principals office for a week so I was very careful. Mine never got taken but a few of my friends did. In high school I never got caught either. Now its hard for me cause work is not like school, and I can get fired because of it :puroperatchi:

Well I'm not in school anymore I left in 2004, but in year 5-8 I used to get an elastic hairband and put it up my jumper sleeve with the sound off, and in summer I just put it in my pocket. In year 5 I couldn't check on it in the toilets cause everyone else who had tamas did the same LOL so the teacher made a chart of two toilet breaks, one in the morning and one before lunch and if you went to the toilet the teacher would tick the chart that you went once. If we were caught it got taken to the principals office for a week so I was very careful. Mine never got taken but a few of my friends did. In high school I never got caught either. Now its hard for me cause work is not like school, and I can get fired because of it :puroperatchi:
Whoa. Two toilet breaks per day? That was really strict! Almost illegal.

In my last school, teachers knew what a Tamagotchi is and just calling it a clock didn't work anymore. But this new one is a LOOOT better. Teachers are quite friendly for Tamagotchis; as long as student's won't play with them at lessons, everything is OK. At breaks we can play with them as much as we want, and nobody isn't arguing.

Showing them off in computer breaks (we can use school's computers without any stupid work) is OK, we can play in TamaTown!

hey guys

im in 5th grade and do i have a tip 4 u^^

all you have to do is keep it in ur wrist band(if u have one of the thick ones

i think that everyone knows wich buttons are which so remember the links and press away

if the teachers ask wat ur doing just say that ur playing with the wristband lolz

School is an important place. Learning new things is, unfortunately, more important than playing with your tama.

Simply pause it and stash it in your pocket, bag, or locker; take it out when you have free time, break, or lunch.

Pausing it will hinder your tama's growth, but your growth as a student is much more important.

This doesn't mean you have to completely disregard your tama's needs! Just use your free time to care for it. All other class time should be reserved for YOU and your learning.

:D

(I'm 17 years old and entering 12th grade at the end of August. As trivial as it may seem now, school and learning is an important part of succeeding in life. Don't ruin your educational experience by whittling away your precious time with a virtual pet. It has the PAUSE option for a reason!)

ive got as couple of tips myslef

1) keep it in your pencil case with the sound turned off every so often have a look at it to see if its ok but only do this when your teacher is not looking or not in the room.

2) wear a lanyard and tuck it into your jumper or shirt then pretend your scratching and check on it.

3) just keep it in your pocket and take it out every so often and hide your hands underneath your desk so that your teacher cant see it then quickly return it.

EXCUSES

i use it as a clock (already mentioned quite a few times)

its my friends she dropped so i have to return it to her later.

i found it im going to put it in lost property.

it fell out of my bag accediently.

ect.

hope that helped people!

luv tamameme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back