School stuff.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ph34r: i don't hav to care cos i turn teh sound off and every 1 and a half hrs we hav a break so i just go to teh toilet and check if it's ok :wacko: but i have to keep it in my pocket to make sure no one sees it. my classmates always report on others :furawatchi: tho i've never been caught

here is a map of my room isn school

/-------------

| ' ' T ' ' ' ' ' |

| ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '|

| ' ' +*++ ' |

M ' '+xxx ' '|

+ ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '|

/------------/

Key:

- | : Wall

M : ME!

+ : Friends

x : Enemies

* : TellTale

T: You guessed it, teacher

/ : Door!

' is just there to keep the map in shape, it also looks like a nice carpet! ^_^

I used to put my tamas in my tray, and when we wee outside i connected, but now i realised there was a pase funtion on my V2, no wait, let me say that again...

I used to put my tamas in my tray, and when we wee outside i connected, but then i didn't want to pause it bacause it is too much work for my V1, piece of cake for my V2...and a screw wont come out of my V1 so i cant put it in debug mode!

I'm done.

I had a Show and Tell like Project and I Brung my Tamagotchi Today! :p Nobody in my Class heard of a Tamagotchi.

I SIT RIGHT NEXT TO THE TEACHERS DESK WUT SHOULD I DO????????? CUZ OF THAT SHE'S ALWAYS LOOKING AT ME!!!!!!!!!!

:furawatchi:

*SPAM removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in middle skool in 6th grade at St. Georges so wat i do is I have recess and i go up to the library so here is what it looks like

|=shelf 0=me

||||

|||

||||

{}(desk)

not very clear but just go to the ack of ur library grab a book sit down and put ur tama in the book and ur hands.

I will have more gots to go or will get caught luvs ya peeps~~~ ask me any questions or for more tips I am loaaded :)

Put it in the pocket of ur school bag and press the buttons while it is in ur schoolbag

I have a sweatshirt with a big pocket in front and put mine there. If you only check on it every 15 min. or so, it should be okay. :D I play games when I'm done with my work. MAKE SURE TO TURN THE SOUND OFF!!! Never connect in school if yours has low battery. :( you will have to reset it and it beeps loudly when you do.

put a book in front of it and it looks like your reading

put a book in front of it and it looks like your reading !

HI Meowbark. I'm Libra. I'm 14, a girl ,and I live in Virginia.what I've done to keep my tama safe from teachers(and thieving hands) is to put my tama on pause and put its keyring through a pant loop or to put it on a chain and wear it around my neck,but Ialways keep it under my shirt just to be sure no one sees it. :wacko:   :lol:   B)   :D   :hitodetchi:   :mametchi:   :p   :)   :D
[SIZE=14pt]That's a great idea,unless you have gym.Then you more than likely want to keep it in ur locker.Something I always used was a[/SIZE]

pencil case that zipped up,so you couldn't see in it.Whenever I check on it,the teacher asks what I'm doing and I just say I'm

getting a pencil out :mimitchi: hehehehe...silly me! Well anyway...If ur a

girl,just put it in a purse.If you have glasses,put it in a glasses

case(if it fits,that is).Wear a hoodie and put it in ur hoodie pocket.Wearing jeans with a tama in the pocket doesn't work to

well,because I tried that once.When I went to check on it,I had to stand up out of my seat to get it out! Talk about embarassing!!! I got it confescated(spell check??) until the end of the day.*bummer* By the way,I'm in Middle School,6th grade.PM me if u want a buddy/friend on this big web called Tama Talk :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=21pt]PEACE OUT,HUGGSEY! :hitodetchi: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep them on pause and keep it in your locker or in your jacket pocket since techers never look in there.
:) one time a freakazoid at my school opened my backpack when i wasnt looking and she took it!!!!!

PS I got it back though.

This is my classroom

- T l

- l

- N N N N N M N N N N N l

- N N N N N N N D N l

- l

- l

-_______________DR____________l

Nice People = N

Mean People/Dobbers = D

Teacher = T

DR = Door

Me = M

I hang my tama around my neck and i put my tama under my jacket or I put it in my locker.

when i bring mine to school i turn of the sound and i eather have it in my spetshirt or in my desk modtly my swetshirt lol

the way i kept it safe was that i carryed it in my pocket and when the teacher noticed it i said that it was my clock. :D
Well, in our class a lot of ppl have gotten there tamagotchi's taken away from them and, you know why. Anyway, we would put them on pause and during recess (or free period for middle school) we would carry them to the very farthest place from the teacher and play with them. ;) ;)

can ANYONE please send in a school guide for English kids who have uniform! I am an English kid. I'm 9 in year 4. B)

We do not hate you. you help us by giving us information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back