School vs. Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

During school, what do you do with your tama?

• Pause it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it with me and check on it between classes

• Don't pause it and see how it's doing when you get home

• Keep it in your locker/cubby

• Other (Explain in a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i do is put it in my binder and when i have to get something out i check on it.

I don't go to school (I'm 28), but I would recommend to anyone who does, PAUSE IT and leave it at home or in your locker. That way, you don't get it confiscated, and your tama doesn't get sick or die from being neglected, even if its growth is slowed down some.

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

My school scans us in the morning but NEVER has anyone ever attempted to take my tama away from me.

I keep them with me and they usualy don't need care till lunch. Just don't bring a baby to school. they poop too often.

Just remember: if you DO take your tama to school, KEEP THE SOUND TURNED OFF! That way, you can avoid the teacher hearing it, and taking it from you.

:furawatchi: :unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B)

:furawatchi: I keep it in my desk when I'm sitting at it and in my pocket when I'm somewhere else. I check on it every 15 minutes.

I have'nt been caught yet :unsure:

I'm a Junior in High School, and so I have to keep my Tama on the DL. Lol. But this year my school has a new policy on Cell Phones and like Ipods(Or any other music system) They see em' or hear em' they take it. I'm not sure about Tama's but, just in case. I just keep my with the sound off, and check it ever so often under my desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
My school scans us in the morning but NEVER has anyone ever attempted to take my tama away from me.
I keep them with me and they usualy don't need care till lunch. Just don't bring a baby to school. they poop too often.
Hey! Great avvie!

:furawatchi: :unsure: B) B) B) B) B) B)

i always sneak them into school, it'll be so mean if u pause them or leave them alone. but i hav 2 turn off the sound n put it in my pocket, coz in my school the teachers check ur bags!!! :furawatchi:

I give it to my mom since she likes them too!! B) She doesn't go to work so is perfect! B) B) :unsure: B)
u r so lucky....my mum doesnt like to see me with my tamas coz she thinks i like them more than i like her.......so UNREASONABLE :furawatchi:

pause it during classes keep it in your locker and unpause it between classes and at lunchtime :p

I just turn the sound off and keep it iin my desk, leaning it against a book so I can see it. Then I check up on it when the teacher isn't looking :wub: .

Believe it or not, we're allowed them in school, but if the teacher sees them on your desk, they get confiscated for a week the first time. Then 2 weeks for the "second offence". After that, you're sunk...

Last edited by a moderator:
i need some peoples opinions......

--tamagotchis r band from my skool!!! i brought it to skool 1 day and the principal caught me and got me in trouble!!!!

--i brought it 2 skool because my tama was sad cause it had no friends and i was trying to connect with another tamagotchi that belonged to my friend.....

---if anyone has any ideas on how i can get my tamagotchi some friends....please reply & let me no!!! :hitodetchi:

:hitodetchi: :p i take it to school and leave it in my locker and i pause it and i unpause it every time i go to my locker because i left it at home un paused and it was missing all of it's hearts and it had like 3 bad teeth and 4 poops :D it was sad it all most died :angry:

I usually keep mine in my pocket with another piece of paper, so it just looks like a waded-up paper. :p Also, I check it between classes, or I sneak a peek at it when no one's looking. I mess with it more on the bus, though, because the driver's too busy driving and fussing at other kids. :hitodetchi:

I leave mine at home on PAUSE, because I'm afraid the teacher will take it if she sees me playing with it, she already took lotsa stuff from other kids. :p Once I even left my tama at home without pausing it, but good thing we had early dissmissal that day, all the hearts were empty. :hitodetchi:

I just turn off my guys sound...have it hanging off me but hidden well, and when the teacher turns their back I check it! It work wonderfully! Never pause it because it stunts their growth! And no one wants that!

I always bring it into class and keep it in my lap during class. But some times when my teacher sees it he tells me to put it in my backpack. But when it beeps I'm in trouble. How come my friend Maddy can get away with it but I can't? I sometimes leave it at home or I bring it to school. I currently have :huh: . I love Hanatchis and :huh: and :huh: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back