School vs. Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

During school, what do you do with your tama?

• Pause it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it with me and check on it between classes

• Don't pause it and see how it's doing when you get home

• Keep it in your locker/cubby

• Other (Explain in a reply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just look at it DURING class. My math teacher NEVER notices except for this guy whose locker is next to me saw it but I made him shut up about it B) . My friend sits next to me in math and we connect the whole time ;) :huh:

They let us have purses in my school so I just turn the sound off and cheak on it every few minutes. <_<

just change the time to its bed time,and make it sleep while your in school. and in breaks,change the time back so it wakes up

As Tama Girl said, I the time to its bedtime and leave it in my backpack until we get a break. Even though I'm in Junior high, we have a recess and i (I can lock the zippers in my backpack, so I locked that one, so nobody would steal it)

YOU COULD EITHER TURN OFF ITS SOUND AND YOU ASK TO GO TO THE BATHROOM PLAY WITH YOUR TAMA BUT STAY AWAY FRO THEY TOLIET

All of my friends and I have tamagotchis and we check on them before class, after class, lunch, before activities ( like gym and music and stuff like that ), sometimes during class if the teacher thinks were little angels that do nothing wrong in class, and at recess. We never get caught just don't play with them whilke walking down the hall the teacher will take it up. :chohimetchi: Yeah and don't forget TURN OFF THE SOUND.

Hope I helped :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at it when I feel like it.

It's like my phone.

No one cares about this kind of thing in college.

I once had a conversation on my phone in the middle of a class.

Teacher couldn't care less.

I probably will never take it to school.

I'm a total worry-wart so I think what

if this happens and what if thaat happens.

My friend had a V2 and you can't pause it so

she brings it to school. She once got caught by

one of our past teachers, luckily the teacher was

nice and didn't take it off her.

I put mine to sleepy sleeps.

[SIZE=21pt]Z[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]z[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]z[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt]z[/SIZE].........

:) :angry: I let it unpaused in my backpack and. Im in 5th grade and ther is another type to work in the school. You choose the subject and the themeits name is Personal Work (pw). When is the hour for Personal Work, the teacher is helping to other boys in PWi play with my tama, like if you will take out your pencil or another thing. :D :D
Im in 5 grade too! but I kee-p it in my pocket withe sound off and check on it when the teacher is not looking

my schol banned tamas..... but i would usually keep them in my desks and take them out to play at on recess

Well what many girls do with their tamas (yes we all have more than one) at school is we keep them with us unpaused just with the volume turned off. :furawatchi: We just don't look at them much and check them when the teachers not looking.

I usually pause it at home and leave it there but now i think i'll hook it to my belt loop. I mean, it you say it's a clock (which it kind is!) what can they do about it?

XD I actually play with it during class. Like, when the teacher isn't teaching and stuff. Sound is usually off, unless my teacher couldn't care less, in which case the sound is on. I don't want my tama to hate me!
ARGH! Im not mad at you, it just reminds me of this REALLY annoying girl and hog MY tamagotchi and play it during class. If I wanted it confinscated, I would play it myself.

i change the time and put it to sleep at home and wake it up when i come back

I sometimes keep it paused, sometimes take it to school and check on it at lunch & recess. It depends what character it is. Usually I only take one Tama - easier to hide and stuff. I've only been found out by a teacher once - last day of term so she only gave me a warning, don't know what I'll do next term. if anybody has an idea, feel free to PM me. I'm going to the really strict school next year, so I think I might keep it paused during school. We're allowed them to use at the bus stop, as long as U don't use it during school. I use it all the time but not in class. They were banned in class but some people used them in class so they were completely banned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back