Screaming baby at cafè

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is natural but the parents could move for the sake of those around them.It is very annoying!

But how can it be made illegal for a baby to cry?Thats going way to far.

Well, I think that a baby screaming for 10 mins means there is something wrong. I think that if a baby cries for too long untill some place starts losing coustemers there should be a small fine for noise poloution.
I doubt that's going to happen either. Some kids can cry a long time because they can and don't know better. Fining the parents would probably make the establishment look bad by not treating their customers fairly.

But yeah I agree they should of suggested they take the baby outside if people were complaining..but noone was piping up about it then the store owners wouldn't of done anything obviously.

[SIZE=13pt]O_O" Ok what the heck? Lol.[/SIZE]

whether babies screaming is illegal or not, babies are still gonna scream. O-O;

Besides what are the police gonna do...Put you in jail because your child was crying...?

I don't think so. :eek:

It may be annoying, and the parents could have handled it a little better.

But it should not be illegal. >:3~

[SIZE=7pt]The first thing that came to my mind was, you will most likely hear babies scream quite alot in your life. It's completely natural for an infant to cry and make silly, loud noises at his/her young age. They don't know any better. I totally understand how annoying it can be, but you should try to tolerate it. There's some things that the parent can do, but you should'nt expect it to stop right away. Patience and respect. If it gets out-of-control, hopefully the parents would take the baby out to..well,chill out.[/SIZE]
Why do you have to make your text so tiny? It hurts my eyes to read. o.o

How are we supposed to enforce such a law?

*Baby cries*

*Popo walk up*

Police: Your baby has reached the legal limit of crying. We are now taking you into custody for disturbing the peace. *handcuff*

Parents: o..O

:D

How are we supposed to enforce such a law?
*Baby cries*

*Popo walk up*

Police: Your baby has reached the legal limit of crying. We are now taking you into custody for disturbing the peace. *handcuff*

Parents: o..O

:D
Lawlz... funny.

When I was younger. I wished the mute button would stop my nephews from crying.

Well id think the parents whould do some thingabout it did they i guess not well then thats just rude to leave a screamin baby screemin :D

It's in the baby's nature to cry.

Parents and other people just have to deal with it.

We were all once crying, screaming babies.

I feel your pain. When we take my lil bro out in public, and he doesn't get what he wants, he screams and I get so embarrased.

Now. Try this.

I'm at Taylor's Refresher. We are sitting outside at a table that is totally shaded. This 3-4 year old little girl in a white dress was chasing these birds and SQUEALING!!!!! Every other *twitch* second, I would hear a *SQUEAL*

Groan.......

that was yesterday.

But I think if the baby was crying the parents should have done something, but it shouldn't be illegal. Or else...ALL BABIES WOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!! O_O DUN DUN DUN

I had a similar thing like that, but at MY band concert! O_O

Okat the 6th Graders got V.i.p. seat(xD) and Everett(a 7th grader) was performing a solo on his clarinet and BAM! You hear a baby crying. :rolleyes:

But babies can't speak, but they should have something like a binky.

Babies can't help it, imagine how the parents feel, they have to get up and feed the baby possibly at night and other stuff.

Seriously, if a babys going nuts, Employies should atleast ask the parents to leave instead of letting them sit there with their brat screaming at the top of its lungs!

I hate kids, expecially screaming ones -_- I really hate it when the parents sit there and not try to calm the thing down?

Seriously, if a babys going nuts, Employies should atleast ask the parents to leave instead of letting them sit there with their brat screaming at the top of its lungs!I hate kids, expecially screaming ones :eek: I really hate it when the parents sit there and not try to calm the thing down?
They aren't brats. All babies cry.

It is annoying, but you just have to DEAL WITH IT!

They aren't brats. All babies cry.
It is annoying, but you just have to DEAL WITH IT!
I agree. But the baby should have a binky or something. And i'm not saying I never annoyed anyone w/ me crying as a Baby. <_<

But usually the baby refuses the binky. xD

I'll say it again, when you hear a baby crying at a store, just think about how the parents feel: having to change its diaper or feed it at Midnight or having to worry "Will my child be okay w/ this babysitter??". Pretty harsh? I think so.

I'm done,

RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back