Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect mating a teen with an adult Tama would be a bad thing...you know, corruption of a minor and whatnot. :)
lol statutory rape in tamaland. how disturbing. such corrupting and kinky toys!

nevertheless i still love my tama. :p

i dont believe you im sorry but i think you are lying unless you discovered a glitch in the game and unless i see picture... then what i will refer you as is a liar sorry to be harsh but im tired of ppl sitting here saying they got this and they got that and they cant prove it.

That would be cool, a fish?! But how can we beileve you? You don't have ay proof. And Bandai WOULD know about it. How old was the adult and teen?!

Yes indeed i did get a fish! I really coudl care less if yuo believe me or not...its the truth! I do have a Ketai, i got it off ebay for 35.00$, its great, although i cannot connect with cellphones from here! But they do have great characters!

Maybe you mistaked your adult for an teen and you just never saw that REGULAR character before. <_< But i'll believe you if you get proof. :p

Hey

ok tyson i beleive u 100 percent whi wouldu tri to defend urself so mani times if u lie..... :blink: so all those peps that says shes or hes lyin shut ur mouth up n gib sumin positive..i mean shes or es is like any other humun bein wit a tama...

THERE ARE THINGS CALLED MISTAKES AND MAYBI BANDI MADE ONE OR IT COULD BE A GLITCH JUS CUHZ ITS NOT URZ STOP HATEIN!

so offense or anything Madcow but u r a Madcow, i believe tyson, i think its way cool! i wish i had a fish!! :(

I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!
i encountered that one too on my 3 Gen! :lol:

Hev you noticed he has dissapeared lol. If it really is a secret cahracter then why has noone else got it. Also it may be a bit fishy (pardon the pun) that he dosnt have a camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back