Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is a different Tamagotchi that might look sorta like a fish!!! :D

:D I have the fish dude he gets full if you tons of food for presents. :D

:D I have the fish dude he gets full if you tons of food for presents. :D

hey everybody!!

anyways maybe it wasnt you and your friend getting married and having a baby..as sometimes the connection might of have gone wacko :D and a character exactly the same comes up....but it wasn't your friend...it happend to me a few times and my friend had to wait for the match maker to come instead....

but the fish thing is weird...that never happend to neither of us(me and friend) ...i am unsure about that...anyways nice chatting to ya's

I believe u. I've heard about that b4... one of the ppl i kno did that. they mated their teen (goober was his name) with their adult (leila was her name) and they got a fish. So I doubt it was. but the fish died within the next 24 hours. :-( so maybe they r a secret character that doesn't live very long? :huh:

Ok....I really dont think he has a fish thingy cause its kinda strange that he woudnt have anything to proove it and he stopped replyin a long time ago.... :huh:

You never know... but I'm a bit skeptical. :p Still, there's been glitches in Tamagotchis before. Why doesn't he try to borrow a scanner or camera from one of his friends? Then he can show us. :p

ok, let me get this straight! there is no fish character! there is in tama ocean but this isin't tama ocean is it? no! you can't mate a teen with an adult! thats just impossible. bandai woulden't be dumb enough to do something like that or they would get sued because, well you know, anyways. When you debug there is no fish character! theres a whale! but whales and fish are different. anyways, no pictures, no proof No FISH! get it!? so, stop making topics about oh I got a fish tamagotchi by mating a teen with an adult! blah blah blah. If you coulden't get nazotchi without debugging you can't get this non existing fish either!

I love a good rant XD :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back