Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNow i know...its impossible right?!?! well it did it!:S its so wierd! it is a fish!!! it ALWAYS ALWAYS has empy food hearts though, so i'm affriad its gonna die pretty soon! i am not lying...i don't know how i did it, me and my friend we playing with them for hours on end and then all of a sudden we had babies! lol so yeah it doesn't make sense because her's is a normal baby!
does it work on connections? :)

how do u get secret characters
i know how to get oyajitchi, and the matchmaker

you have to have a 1 generation, first get a maskutchi, don't get it a mate and when the matchmaker comes, say no, keep saying that. IF you have a girl, it will turn into the matchmaker, if it's a boy, then it will turn into a oyajitchi

pretty simple?

Why don't we just kill this thread already?

And on a side note, it does not need to be a masktchi to get one of the oldtimers (ojitchi and otokitchi), it can be any adult. Oyajitchi is their offspring.

fack fack fack fack fack fack and ummm fack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!
:( THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!!!! :lol:

That is so cool!! :( Madcow is sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!!!

My Friend had a weird pyramid thing! and it was a kid!!

Hey MrExpert Madcow is that possible ? :p :huh:

I read on the Canada version of Tamagotchi.com that you can get characters that no one

has!! :(

:D Tyson002 is soooooooo telling the truth!

my friend got a pyramid kid!!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: ;) :p :( B) :( :huh:

how can i trust you without ppppppppprrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm sickof some people telling him off it was a long time ago leave tyson ok he dosen't have a camera or scanner so there leave him I might be mean but I had enough that you's want proof!!! ;) I belive him ok u never know what might happen :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back