Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!
I believe u.........even though it sounds a bit hard 2 believe. :)

Personally, I believe you. I have a Glitchigotchi myself, I've come to realize that very few things are impossible in the Gotchi world. A million glitches exist, and I really wouldn't be surprised at the sight of a Fish Gotchi. Have fun with him, and I hope you can keep him running as long as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty awsome how did you do it????????????????????

it has to be a glitch because mine did something like that i mated a v1 and v2 and got an adult on the v2 instead of a baby. then the generation still said one. it was weird because it was a different adult and had every item exept 5 that i had before. check out my funny pic.

My Webpage

Last edited by a moderator:
my tamagotchi still said generation five when it was supposed to be on 6.

I have discovered a NEW secret character i think, unless someone else has this one... I GOT SUCCESS in mating a teen with an adult, and i got a fish!!! its just a normal fish! its so cute, if somebody else has this one, please inform me! otherwise i am naming my secret character fishigotchi!
i have that and my bffs has it 2 the fish is a normal guy :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back