Secret Character discovered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there new characters?!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• so

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe tyson! Tell us what happens to your fish! I'm curious. And maybe you will get your dream fishigotchi after all. Maybe you should contact Bandai...maybe they could tell you something about it. *I'm with you* :( :kuribotchi:

I got a "Pyramid kid" before, and its name is Kinakomotchi.

i wonder i ve tried to mate a teen with a elder- it just doesnt work though -at least not for me...

im trying to get paparachi a secret charatcter in the keitai tama..

it is like the paparazzi ! (his speical toy is a camera lol)

and the kinakomotchi yah there is one is looks funny though it only comes out in the 2nd generation

This post is really really old man.Who posted on it?I was about to say I've seen a topic like this before,but it's the exact same one.Oh well........By the way,you can't mate teens with adults.They can only become good friends,or up to four smilies. :(

~~~CalmRain102~~~

I KNow i know...its impossible right?!?! well it did it!:S its so wierd! it is a fish!!! it ALWAYS ALWAYS has empy food hearts though, so i'm affriad its gonna die pretty soon! i am not lying...i don't know how i did it, me and my friend we playing with them for hours on end and then all of a sudden we had babies! lol so yeah it doesn't make sense because her's is a normal baby!
Wow cool! :lol:

uhhh no. You can't mate a teen with an adult. You cant mate a teen with ANYTHING. so you're lying.
Its not secret I played a game of bump and it showed up. It is impossible for a teen and a adult to mate :puroperatchi:

this is silly every character programed into the tamagotchi will show up in the debug mode

this person is deffinetely lying because i have never heard such a silly thing about tamagotchies

What type of teenager and adult?

Was the teenager the boy or the girl

in a game of bumps today i battled 1 it looked like a wale but its tail just looked like a bit of string with a heart on the end

I KNow i know...its impossible right?!?! well it did it!:S its so wierd! it is a fish!!! it ALWAYS ALWAYS has empy food hearts though, so i'm affriad its gonna die pretty soon! i am not lying...i don't know how i did it, me and my friend we playing with them for hours on end and then all of a sudden we had babies! lol so yeah it doesn't make sense because her's is a normal baby!
It couln't be a glitch. What kinda glitch is so big that you get a fish for a baby?

I think that, after 'best friending' them, they were not looking, and one just evolved. How could a #### have a baby? is the question to ask. :ph34r:

Some one please close this topic!!!!!!!!!This has been going on for months!!!!!Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :) :p :unsure:

It eats donuts for a snack and think its bread for a meal, but like its always got low hearts for the hunger thing! I don't ahve anything to prove it cause i don't have a scanner or camera, so its okay if you don't believe me! it is true though, i'm not lying!
is this for version 2 :eek: :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back