secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is there a fish tamagotchi character

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO THERE ISINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO THERE ISINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all there is no need to put so many "!" in your post.

And 2nd of all there is a water tamagotchi character on the watergotchi. (More like alot of fish!)

I got a Fishogotchi... Tho I call it Momotchi or Whaleatchi but I got it twice and Hitodetchi is a Starfish..I have a V2 growth chart Clicky here
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!! THEY HAVE HARATCH!!!(singing a song)AND KIWITCHI,HANATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually there is a fish character i've seen it

idk i really dont think there is a fish tama but there could b it might be like super rare

3. something that just looks like a stick and moves on PAUSE!
what exactly does it look like?

oh and to stay on topic,there is no fish character.I've debugged both of mine and there is no fish at all. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back