secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is there a fish tamagotchi character

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have debugged my tama too, and it is not there. Maybe it is REALLY rare and not in the debug characters. I have seen tamas that kind of look like fish, but not completely.... :huh:

Yes there is a dog like tamagotchi character, if not, what's a pochitchi?

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this site I always come here to get codes and other stuff but it dosn't always work! :rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes: B) :huh: :unsure: :blink:

When you type in one of the cheats which gives you the honey what does it acually do?

it have 2 hearts above your character and then they go black then white over and over again but then they go away wut do you do when it does that or what does it mean? ok thanks someone please reply to this but ne ways bye thx

What does de-bugged mean?
yah what does that mean? :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: a lot of peeps use it and i have no idea what it is eather :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: can someone tell me! :) PLEASE???????? :mametchi:

Laffy_Taffy, ther is a dog one, it is called Pochitchi. See, right here :huh: I've had it twice.

[SIZE=14pt]I think if it doesn't show up on the de-bug, it's probably not real.[/SIZE]

But I voted yes in the poll, because i think it's a possibility that it exists. I dunno. I'm kind on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back