secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is there a fish tamagotchi character

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there is a dog tamagotchi and yes there is a fish, but its a whale tamagotchi. they are both in tamagotchi connection version2. the name of the dog is pochitchi and the fish(whale) is whaletchi . check the out the v2 character chart and check it out yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes there is a dog tamagotchi and yes there is a fish, but its a whale tamagotchi. they are both in tamagotchi connection version2. the name of the dog is pochitchi and the fish(whale) is whaletchi . check the out the v2 character chart and check it out yourself.
Tamapal3000 is right. There is some secret tamas. My friend said he found one but he always lies lol.

People! If you think you have a tama thats weird looking just search the web typing in "secret tamagotchi characters!" Im closing this. :mellow:

I don't think there should be a fish character because it would look silly. Me myself I don't really like to eat or to even look at so I wouln't like that very much. By the way, a fish character doesn't exist anyway.

oh I didn't know that. :huh: They don't have those kind of Tamagotchies where I live. :huh:

my paparatchi was a boy its not only a girl and second of all it does not look like a fish. ive visited him before and he looked like a man with hair tied up into a ponytail and boys glasses and he looks like a boy to me not a fish

I think that character looks like a math geek. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back