secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is there a fish tamagotchi character

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there is a dog .ive had it before and its really cute.my friends had it before too..

to laffy taffy by the way

gotchilover101

also on the tama ocean of course! :kuribotchi: Although someone already said that probably... it just came to mind. :ichigotchi: Does anyone know the name of the akai shiriizu fish character?

Last edited by a moderator:
ermm... on V.2 there IS a 'DOG' character, i think its called dogatchi or something!
There's is a dog character and it's called a pochitchi and it looks like this. ^_^

ewwwww.....i've had a paparatchi before....i'm SO glad i got to the next generation!!! gross..........

ewwwww.....i've had a paparatchi before....i'm SO glad i got to the next generation!!! gross..........
I've had paparatchi. I know he's odd-looking but that's never a reason to stop caring for your tama.

Anyway, the fish tama? Never debugged, no clue.

Um, some people say you can get it if you feed your V3 sushi all it's life. But I don't know for sure, I've never had the fishy.

Whaletchi doesn't even look like a whale,it looks like a ghost(I have had it)

oh and there is a fish character i've got it before.

guys, there is no fish character. only the oceangotch has fish characters. if u thought 1 of the regular characters looks like a fish, look up a character or growth chart 4 the tama u have, or show us a pic. we need real proof guys.

I Will tell you a secret but DONT tell ANYBODY!!!

Go on Google and search Tamagotchi Charts

Look at each link and one link will show a chart

With the type of food your character likes and what

It will evolve into.

Well well well what do you know next week I will

Give away another secret!!! So come bak! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back