Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally was trying to learn more about human life. She said to Riiku, "Riiku... are people born wicked? Or is wickedness pushed on them?"

Uriah pulled the dagger out of himself, cringing. "Stupid." he sighed, "I'll tell you what. I'll remind you what kills me, under the circumstance that you can solve my riddle in under 10 minutes." he chuckled.

Riley blushed and hugged back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sally was trying to learn more about human life. She said to Riiku, "Riiku... are people born wicked? Or is wickedness pushed on them?"
Riiku blinked. "I think they become that way. People aren't born much of anything, really. Babies just want food, sleep, warmth and love. When they grow up..." she shrugged. "I can't say much since I just kind of grew up that way, cuz it's how my brother raised me ^^;"

Kiku blinked. "... I accept!"

Nell was happy.

Uriah handed over 10 pebbles, "Five rows, four in each row." he leaned against a tree and watched her.

As was Riley. He walked towards his/Lyle's/whoever's ship.

Sally said, "But what about me? I wasn't.. born, or a baby. I was just... created somehow."

"You'd have to ask Lumina-sama about that. I don't really know much." Riiku said.

Kiku stared. "h-Hwah?"

Nell followed.

Uriah watched.

Riley inputted Earth's coordinates.

Lyle was all wtf.

Kiku thought for a moment. Then made 5 rows of two and drew a 4 at the end of each one. " :) "

Nell watched.

Uriah thumped Kiku on the back of her head with a stick, "Stupid." he said, "Eight minutes."

Riley started the ship.

"If you're going to kill me, you're going to have to be less attached." Uriah sweatdropped, "You act so pleading even when you're about to kill me."

Riley was pushing buttons.

OoC: ONE MORE HOUR.

ooc: DUNDUNDUN

"I-i'm not attached to you!! I'm just unhappy that you hit me!!"

Nell watched.

OoC: vladvladvladvlad

"Of course." Uriah said, "Seven minutes."

Riley finished, "Landing in 20 minutes."

OoC: vladvladvladvladvlad

Uriah sweatdropped, and ditched her. He went home and wrapped bandaged around his chest, seeing as he was stabbed. And bleeding. Alot.

"Sooooo."

OoC: vladvlad

Uriah came back when the minutes were up. "Got it yet?" he said boredly.

"Dunno."

ooc: omgomg

Kiku had made a picture of stick-figure Uriah getting stabbed with the edge of her stone. "No, but I made a picture for you! =D"

"Ah."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back