Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanch just stared at him with a shocked look on her face. She shook her head quickly and said, "They all sound nice, but... Wait, Cupid?" She shook her head again and said, "I don't know if it would be good to bring someone famous. Just someone good-looking and nice. And smart." She smiled gratefully at Dolan. "Thanks for helping me, although... I'm not quite sure why you even choose to follow me and stuff. And I don't suppose you're going to tell me any time soon, are you?" She laughed quietly. She may have looked like a valley girl, but she was pretty sharp.

"Yeah, Cupid. My friend Coop. I wouldn't say he's in a relationship, but there are dozens of Cupid's, I can get one for you," he said simply, shrugging his shoulders. Blanch was smart, that's probably why they got along so well in the future. Dolan rested his hand on her head, as though she were a small child. "Well Blanch... if I told you, I would have to kill you. And it'd be a dang shame to lose a pretty face like that," he said with a wink.

Blanch said, "Well... I guess that would work." She then shook her head and rolled her eyes and him, smiling. "You're pretty interesting, Dolan. I think it's going to be really interesting to see where this partnership will take us. But I have a quick question: Will I end up graduating from Harvard Law school?"

Dolan rolled his eyes at that question. He couldn't understand how Blanch COULD ask that question. "I guess you'll find out, won't you? You see Blanch, life is a journey... and you need to complete it yourself, people won't always be around to give you the answers." He snickered. In all honesty, he could have told her without it affecting the future. He knew that, Dolan wasn't stupid. He just enjoyed tormenting her with the idea she could fail, that way she'd always give it 110%.

Blanch sighed with frustration. "Ohmigod, sometimes you're just so cryptic! It bugs the heck out of me!" But then she let out a resigned puff of air. "Fine. Keep your secrets! But if my future turns out badly you'd better believe I'm going to complain to you about it!" Setting down her book bag, she then said to Dolan, "I just realized... I'm probably going to need to meet this guy that you're going to find for me. If you find him today, would you and him like to join me for dinner tonight?"

Dolan rolled his eyes. "He can show up whenever you want. Cupid's are designed like that." He completely ignored her remarks about him being responsible for her bad future. He knew what was going to happen, she could always change her decisions though and screw it up on her own. He wasn't about to burst her little self-esteem bubble she had going for her. He could only smirk or perhaps grimace thinking about how perhaps Blanch maybe could mess up. "It all depends what one you want. There's a couple nice ones. There's this guy, uh, Paul? Maybe that's his name.. or Colin... you can pick."

"Hmmm.... Well, either one would be fine... uh.... I pick... Paul!" Blanch said with a laugh. "I feel like I'm on some sort of game show or something. Who knew picking a blind date could be so difficult?" She picked up her bookbag and said, "Hey, I have to go to class. Why don't you and Paul meet me for lunch?"

Dolan rolled his eyes. Then again, when did Dolan ever attend a class? Probably never. He smiled. "Yes, we will definitely meet you for lunch! Are you allowed to leave campus? I'm a bit of a Panera Bread junkie lately."

"Of course! There's a Panera right down the street, so let's meet up there... around noon? That's when I get out of my morning classes. Thanks a million, Dolan! I totally owe you one!" With that, she jogged off to class, excited for her "lunch date" later. Of course, it could be a total disaster, but Blanch trusted Dolan for some reason. It almost felt like they had met before, or maybe that they were supposed to be friends or something.

Ethan, checking in.

I miss this so much, haha. It's crazy to think how old we've gotten since this began..

Just wanted to say I love and miss all of you guys! <3

Dolan was honestly wondering what he would do until the afternoon. Until then, he would need something to occupy himself. He pondered where one of his boy toys might be. Who knows? With a heavy sigh, he lit up a cigarette on campus and strode off, into the sunset. Just kidding. But we know Dolan.

Shadow would be within range of Dolan's boy toy senses, thanks to that one time.

Meanwhile, a new guy would be skulking around like he owned the place, jacket only covering one arm and his hair a messy grey jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back