Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebil huffed and deliberately straggled behind. "Not the first time i've heard that. You'd think someone would appreciate some comedy but I guess this is the 'Oh-so-serious' age, eh?". He took a bullet from his jacket pocket to casually roll it around in his palm. "I bet you've never even fired a dragon's breath round."

"And you know what I bet? That I don't care," X retorted, obviously tired of the man's childlike behavior. "I swear, you're the most obnoxious person I've ever met. And that's saying a lot." She led him into the factory with a sigh.

Ebil placed his hand over his heart in a sarcastic manner, putting on a bad French accent as he spoke. "Oh, you wound me, Lady. What're you gonna do anyway? Tie me to the wall and paint a frame around me with bullets?". He was starting to feel a little irritated with this woman and his trigger finger was starting to itch.

X stopped walking and turned on him, forcing his back against the wall. "That can be arranged," she whispered, grasping his wrists tightly and pinning them above his head. "It wouldn't be difficult at all, now would it? A trained fighter and assassin, against a man who can't even tell a good joke."

"Oh, behave!" He spat, struggling to get his wrists free. "The moment you let go, i will be planting so many bullets in that pretty head of yours...it'll be like a game of Operation for the forensics!". A look of worry seemed to cross his face for a split moment. He was, for once, scared.

"So, you do think I'm pretty! I could figure from the way you tried to impress me with your... sense of humor," she said with a satisfied smirk, trying him to the iron pipes that were against the walls. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you... much." She strode a few paces away from him, then aimed her pistol at his crotch.

X smirked and aimed at his head, observing his reactions with muted delight. "Is this better? Or maybe..." She aimed at his heart. "This. Unless you can convince me not to put some cheap metal in your system."

Ebil's heart thumped loudly against his chest as he huffed, trying not to let his anger get the better of him. "I...I'll do anything you say. No holds barred, alright? Just set me down and i'm all yours."

"What makes you think I want you? If anything, were our roles to be reversed, you would gladly go for that. But that's not what I want." She started rummaging through his pockets, taking his weapons and examining them carefully. She then took the explosives from her pocket and grinned. Picking up the weapons, she dropped the explosive device to the ground. "Have fun escaping from this one." She kissed him, then said, "Good luck," before making her exit.

Several strings of expletives ran through Ebil's mind as X both kissed and left. He furiously looked for a way out, noticing a section of the pipe that looked badly rusted. He began to pull as hard as he could, eventually snapping the rusted section away and slipping his bindings off the pipe. The moment he got free, he ran out of the building to pursue X.

"It took you long enough," she said from her perch in a tree, the weapons gone. She jumped down and leaned against it, clapping her hands. "Maybe you're not so useless after all," she added with a smirk. "You made it out in... decent timing, I guess."

X sighed and took a pocket knife, cutting the binds with a look of disgust. "There. Are you happy now?" She slid the knife back into its holster on her thigh, then leaned against the tree once more. "You're free. Now run along."

"Hah, right, not without my rifle. I can let the fact you tried to kill me slide but the moment you touched my rifle...ooooh, you'd better believe you crossed a line.". Ebil didn't look himself at all. His cheeks were red, his breathing didn't seem as regular and his knees were...shaking slightly...

"Did I?" She asked with delight. "Or was it more than that that got you all hot and flustered?" She chuckled coolly, then said, "You won't be getting your weaponry back for a while. It's being inspected." Slowly, she took a step towards him, examining him.

"Don't get your panties in a knot," she said, smirking. "Seriously, lighten up, babe. You'll get your gun back soon enough." She gently poked him arm, then gave a sigh. "I swear..."

Rochelle wasn't one for take out, she much preferred that Albert or Fiore or the children cook something for her, she wanted to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Healthy life meant a longer life and that was all that mattered as long as she was still a youth.

Paige had never noticed him, therefore it did not impact her in any way that he had disappeared, yet again. She continued to wonder where she would ever find someone who could bring her artistic talents to life.

Drew looked at her brother. "Clearly not, he's so silly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back