Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death eventually passed rochelle's lifetimer, carefully reaching out to pick it up. "And there you are. Quite a lot of sand in here too."

With a slight clatter and scattering of random odds and ends, Dimentio popped back into existence at the lake...or rather, the opposite side away from the others. He had to plan this approach carefully, after all.

"Silly ain't the word. I could drink more than that and still be standing". BB boasted, picking up another bottle from the cooler.

Rochelle smiled a little bit, but wondered how long her life would truly be. If she left Death's home, her father's "nest" so to speak, her life would be drained faster than if she stayed. Sighing, she wondered. She looked at Death. "Do you know the way out of the labyrinth?" she asked him seriously.

Drew noticed a disturbance in the air, but shrugged it off. She looked at her brother, then at Shadow. She was thinking of something, plotting something, the gears in her brain were twisting and turning.

"I'm afraid not, i always get lost in the damned thing. Albert is the only one who knows it like the back of his hand. Why?"

Shadow sat up and shuddered. "Shomeone should be quiet...". He pointed at BB and began to laugh, falling onto his back again.

"See what i mean? Lightweight."

Dimentio popped up again behind a tree, remaining hidden amongst the leaves.

Death nodded and made his way to the kitchen, following the scent of someone frying salmon.

"I bet he can't even look at the label without falling over drunk." BB scoffed, flicking another bottle cap at Shadow.

Rochelle loved when Albert cooked, he was one of her favorite people. He was her inspiration of sorts. She thought it adorable he did cooking and cleaning while Fiore got to relax and not have to do much. It was role reversal, and she hardly saw any type of relationship.

Drew poked Shadow, with a stick. She shrugged then pulled out a bottle of vodka, taking small swigs.

Name: Fenel

Personality:

Looks: Asian and awesome

Outfit: - -

Power: Chlorokinesis

Birthmark: An outline of a rubiks cube on both his weenis

Crush:- -

Tomoyo attacked the new guy, poking him constantly in the side. "I'm Tomoyo! I don't know where the rest of the welcoming committee is, but I'm here!" She giggled and backed off him, pulling her baton out of her pocket and twirling around. "Anything you need, let me know!"

Fenel jumped a couple of times to a constant poke from the side. It was a girl, to whom he never saw comming. She quite perky herself, quite similar to himself. She had long blond hair and mostly ribbons and frills over her attire.

She backed off of him with a giggle, and started to twirl her baton. She was welcoming him, which made him happy to see someone greet him in his own presence. She mentioned a welcoming comittee too, and was open to questions and things of that catagory. Her skill of twirling the baton amazed him, his eyes grew wider and it formed into somewhat of an entertainment.

"You're really good at that Tomoyo!" He had commented. All of a sudden he just fell to the ground,sitting. Not dramatically or in the way that it looked like he could've gotten hurt. It was silly. He began to tap his fingertips on her right cheek rhythemically as he watched her twirl her baton. "So what was this welcoming commitee you were talking about?"

"Well, normally there would be other people here to welcome you. Secret Powers has been pretty laid back lately though, and there's a lack of fun. People are vacationing since it's holidays, it may as well be deserted here for the next couple days," she said. "I stay though with some others without a family and we have a wonderful time."

Rochelle loved when Albert cooked, he was one of her favorite people. He was her inspiration of sorts. She thought it adorable he did cooking and cleaning while Fiore got to relax and not have to do much. It was role reversal, and she hardly saw any type of relationship.

Drew poked Shadow, with a stick. She shrugged then pulled out a bottle of vodka, taking small swigs.
Albert gave a nod to Death without taking his eyes away from the frying pan. "Ayup, Sir.".

Shadow didn't respond to the pokings. He was completely out of it.

Hi, it's been years since I last roleplayed on tamatalk and was wondering if I could join your story? =]

I hope it's not too late to join!

TM edit: Please note that this topic has been unlocked to allow this favorite RP to resume during the summer vacation period when members have more free time (and yes, in this case, despite the 3 month "bump" rule) ;)

Since the topic has been unlocked...

Blanch was walking through the campus of Harvard, her bright pink bookbag slung over one shoulder. She flipped her hair nonchalantly as she looked for her first class of the day, which was supposed to be in one of the main buildings. Now, even being at college at her actual age was astounding-- seeing she was probably 10 years old at most. However, something in her genetics had made her age much quicker, until she had been taught to control the way her age changed, and now she could age and revert at will. However, she liked this more grown-up body, and she was an old soul, so why not stay the way she was?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolan was obviously stalking her, I mean, that's the kind of things Dolan does. Obviously he was keeping tabs on Blanch now that he knew the future one could appear at any minute of the day, his partner in crime in a few years. Still, Blanch was intelligent and that's what Dolan liked the most about her. Girls with brains were sexy. Well, they would be if Dolan was straight or even remotely close. So he stopped being a stalker and flipped in front of her from a tree that was nearby. "Hey."

Blanch jumped back with a squeal of shock, holding her book bag in front of her as a shield. Realizing that it was Dolan, she let out a puff of air and lowered her defenses a bit. "Oh, it's just you. Try not to scare me like that anymore, please? The campus police probably think someone was being murdered out here!" She crossed her arms and flipped her hair once more. "By the way... do you happen to have a brother or a single straight guy friend or something? I was invited to some sort of "future leaders" conference dance... thing, and I need a date." She was still just a typical, 18 year old girl.

He raised an eyebrow. Straight friends? He laughed at that. "I can find a guy. I know a lot... not all of them are single per say, but they'd love to go out with a pretty young lady like you," he said simply. Dolan wasn't going to offer up ALL his single straight friends I mean, what if one of them suited Blanch's fancy? Then Dolan would be down one boy toy. He snapped his fingers and a clipboard appeared in his hands. "Robert Downey Junior? Chris Hemsworth? Chris Evans? Cupid? I know a bunch of people." He snapped his fingers and the clipboard disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back