Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah bounced Aaron on her hip, leaning over to kiss BB. "I can see that. How're they comin?. And... well... how is Dafret... and his family?"

BB kissed her lightly, "Well the motorbike is complete...but Dafret ran off with it. The car is in the works now and the hotrod is waiting for it's engine. As for his family i havent the foggiest."

Sarah sighed. "What a mess he's made for himself. But I'm glad the vehicles are going well. Oh, and the car had better be able to be a convertible. Or I won't ride in it!" She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Yes!" Sarah said triumphantly. Then, to Sam, she said, "Daddy always gives mommy what she wants."

Sarah gasped. "Aaron!" She then glowered at BB. "What have you been teaching him!?"

"although that does mean you were due to pass through here anyway."
M.A.1 nodded, "Sure."

Dafret nodded, "Me too~"

Sam suddenly started sleep singing...he was singing Smoke on the Water.
Morbid sighed. "I see."

Morgaine sighed.

"Liar liar, pants-on-fire! ....Hey, why don't you ever invite your sister over for dinner? I never get to spend any time with her!" She bounced Aaron on her hip. "And I know Aaron would like to see her too!"

"But seeing as though you wanted to work and stay here..."

He clicked his fingers, conjuring a contract.

M.A.1 was all ?, "What's wrong?"

"That's...actually a good question. i'll have to ask her next time ^^"

"Please do! It'd be nice to have her here." She smiled. "Now come on, the food's getting cold." She left the workshop, and went in the house.

Morbid automatically knew she was going to be in hell for what she was doing. It didn't affect her as much as she thought it would, but she felt a longing in her heart for something more than this.

"Back pain."

Considering Drew was just on the brink of insanity- she was in an asylum.

Death conjured a miniature scythe pen and handed it to her, "Any job around here is yours..even temp-reaping."

M.A.1 put a hand on the midsection of her back, "Here?"

The asylum guard walked past her cell a few times, almost mocking her.

Morbid looked at Death with a.. morbid look about her. "I thank you for being so kind," she whispered, signing her name in some fancy writing.

She nodded. "Yes."

Drew rested her head on her knees, which were tucked in close to her chest. She could feel Renesmee stirring in her womb. She wanted to keep herself safe, even if it meant harming the baby's condition.

"My pleasure." Death said cooly, watching her sign.

A mechanical tendril slowly rose out of his back, the end of it a hot water bottle, and placed itself where the pain was.

"Well...time doesnt half tick by slooowwwllyyy, eh?"

he laughed ignorantly, unaware of the fact that he should look up.

Morbid looked up at him, her eyes watery. She knew she was screwed.

Morgaine sighed in relief. "Thank you~"

Drew closed her eyes. "I'm in here for my safety, not to amuse you or anybody else."

Death tilted his head, "What's wrong?"

M.A.1 smiled brightly, "You're welcome~"

A window broke somewhere above them, followed by a few french accent swearings.

"Ey'up...what's goin' on 'ere?" The guard asked to himself, grabbing a switchblade from his belt.

"I'm being silly. It's nothing." Her cheeks turned pink.

She smiled.

Drew automatically heard the french and started crying.

Death chuckled lightly, "So what would you like to do first?"

He kissed her gently, keeping the tendril in place.

There was a quick flash, the smell of a french breadstick, then the sound of the guard grunting in pain as he fell onto his side.

"...i kept you waiting too long" Dimentio said, stepping into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back