Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eponine simply glowered at her drink, then looked up as the guy came in with a young, flashy looking blonde girl, with an overdone plastic surgery body, and trashy makeup. She got up and slinked out of the bar, tears in her eyes. She looked at the red car, then took out her key to her room. And then she dragged it against the car's paint, keying it brutally.

Blanch nodded and let Little Kinsey take her hand. "I want to feel him!"

Stacey watched from the shadows. He watched, smirking a little. He was actually impressed by what Eponine was doing.

Little Kinsey placed Blanch's hand on the small, round curve at the bottom of her belly.

Frederich was kicking gently.

Blanch said, "My mommy's stomach has been doing that too! My little brother's name is going to be... well, I don't know."

And then she found a large piece of metal in a trash can, and started bashing his tail lights, then his windows, then his windshield.

Little Kinsey smiled. "You should help them with names, you know? It's not always easy to choose."

Frederich was being active.

Stacey started humming the chorus to Before he cheats.

Blanch said, "I don't want to help. Whenever mommy talks about baby brother... she gets sad. She tells me that he might not be around long."

Eponine kept bashing the piece of metal into his car, sobbing.

"What do you mean?" Little Kinsey asked, snapping her head up to look at Blanch.

Stacey walked over to Eponine and grasped her arms, pulling them behind her back. He leaned forward and whispered, "I'm here."

Eponine pushed him away, then went back to bashing his car. "I hate him!" She sobbed. "I hate him, I hate him!"

Blanch said, "Mommy said that doctor said baby was sick. They said his heart isn't very good."

Stacey grabbed her again, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, almost like iron chains. "Eponine. Relax."

"Has she seen Leslie or Craig? Maybe a different doctor, a magical one?" Little Kinsey asked.

Blanch shook her head. "I don't think so. She went and saw a doctor at the hops-spittle!"

Eponine just kept sobbing, feeling like crumpling up on the ground and dying.

Little Kinsey thought for a moment. "C'mon. Before we go to my place, we can take your mom to Leslie."

"Listen to me, Eponine. You are better than this. What did he do to you? I'll kill him. Rip his throat out. Or screw over that whore he's with."

Eponine said, "He's the reason why I'm poor. He's the reason I hate people. I can't trust anyone, not you, not him, nobody, not even myself. It's his fault." She yanked herself away from him and started staggering down the street, unable to balance herself in her stilettos.

Blanch said, "But then my mommy won't let me go with you. She'll make me go home."

Stacey walked up to her and stood in front of her. "You can do much better than low life scum like him. Obviously you came out the better person until this."

"I'll convince her otherwise. Trust me. I have that charm."

Blanch looked doubtful, but she said, "Okay, you can try."

Eponine said to him, "I just want to go home! But I can't because he stole it! He took everything... he took too much." She tried walking around him, but ended up kneeling on the ground, gasping.

"It's his house now..." She said bitterly. "He owns everything. Can we.. can we just go back to the castle thing? I just... I need somewhere to go."

Blanch started walking home, dragging her suitcase behind her.

Stacey nodded, taking her hand gently and appearing in the castle.

Little Kinsey followed behind.

Eventually, Blanch arrived at home, and knocked on the door.

Scarlet opened it quickly, and scooped Blanch into her arms. "Blanch! You're safe!" She kissed the little girl's face. "I've missed you so much!" She then looked at Kinsey. "You must be Kinsey." She smiled. "Please, come in, both of you."

Eponine took a deep breath, then walked to her room, looking like a ghost.

Scarlet said, "Blanch, why did you leave?" Her voice sounded soft, gentle. "Your father and I were so worried. But... all that matters is that you're home."

Blanch said, "Mama, I'm going to stay with Kinsey! She's going to teach me how to be a good age changer!"

Scarlet nodded, looking sad. "I... I see. Yes, it's fine. But I'll have to check up on you once in a while." She kissed Blanch's cheeks.

Blanch said, "Mama, Kinsey wants to help the baby!"

Eponine sat on her bed, and buried her face in her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back