Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet poked her head in and said, "I've been ready a while. I just didn't want to interrupt. You girls ready?"

Claire smiled up at Scarlet. "Mama!"

Eponine kept walking, trying to forget that she had feelings, that she had a soul. Every man, every time. She seemed to mean nothing, to anyone.

"We can take Claire with us," Little Kinsey said. "Leslie likes kids."

Stacey finally appeared in front of her. "You don't get it."

Claire clung to Little Kinsey, as if she had found a new best friend.

Eponine walked around him, and said, "I'm tired of getting hurt!"

Little Kinsey stood up very, very slowly and held Claire tight with her one arm, reaching to take Blanch's hand.

Stacey put a magical wall up, blocking her from moving. It was like a box from the commercial selling that spray stuff.

"Eponine. You don't understand!"

Eponine turned to him and said, "Fine, explain it, because, yeah, I sure as h*ll don't get it!"

Blanch took her hand, smiling up at her proudly.

Claire reached out for Scarlet, who carefully took her from Little Kinsey's arms.

Claire then cuddled close to Scarlet, yawning. "Let's go," Scarlet said.

Metax walked into a bar. He sat down and looked around. He watched a sports game had a few drinks, and walked out.

"I leave. A lot. I never stay in one place, with one person, or anything. You were the first person to change that, and it bothers me. Because I like who I am, and changing who I am completely, for one person, as selfish as this will be, is ridiculous!"

Little Kinsey started walking to Leslie's, passing trees and bushes. There was a white mansion, rather large, coming into view.

Kiku was kissed. She cried even more.

Dr. Perry watched from the trees sadly.

Kotone was probably crying in the forest about Rico. And his recent death.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eponine said, "Fine! Go sleep around with every girl you want! Go live wherever you want! Keep being immature! If you really care about someone... sometimes you let them go. I care about you, and if being with me exclusively won't make you happy... fine. I'll go for you. Now let me leave!"

Scarlet was amazed. "Wow! What a beautiful house!"

Metax walked into his house. He sat down and took some medicos tofell better. He went back outside, and went into town.

Stacey let her go and disappeared.

Little Kinsey nodded. "Her parents were loaded. Left her everything. Best part is she's only seventeen. With four kids."

Scarlet said, "Wow, she's a very lucky young woman."

Eponine kept walking into the city, gulping back the tears that she knew were coming. Her head was swimming with crazy thoughts, emotions, things she couldn't control. Before she knew it, she was at the bridge over the rive, just gazing out at nothing.

Metax went into a resturant, and ate. "Alone, like usaual." He sighed. It has neer Benny fin to be a loner, hewas always the flameboyant type, but wiu his powers, no one wanted him around.

Little Kinsey shrugged as she ascended the porch steps and opened the door. "Anyone home?"

Blanch went inside, looking around with admiration. "Wow! What a pretty house!" She exclaimed. She ran in circles, laughing excitedly.

Eponine sat down next to the bridge, reaching into her oversized pocket for her old friend: the beggar's can. Tonight was going to be a long night.

Kotone walked the streets silently.

ooc: There's a lot of emo right now.

.... AND KOTONE CAN'T GREET THE NEW PERSON BECAUSE SHE'S MOURNING. darnit

Kiku was kissed. She cried even more. Dr. Perry watched from the trees sadly.

Kotone was probably crying in the forest about Rico. And his recent death.
Uriah showed up, saw his female dead body on the ground, Kiku crying, and a creeper in the trees. He was confused. He tried to walk away before being sucked into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back