Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eponine slid out of the car once they had reached the grand plaza of SPB. "Thanks for driving us, Dolan!" She called, smiling.

Dolan shook his head. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He started to drive back to D.C to wreak havoc.

Stacey took Eponine's hands and tucked them into the crook of his elbow. "Looking good."

Eponine smiled up at him, rasining an eyebrow. "You know, I could say the same thing about you right now. You're much more handsome than any male model I've met thus far. And you're quite a bit smarter."

Gabriel was unpacking in his and Aimee's hotel room. "My love, what would you like to do first?" He lay on the bed, resting his chin in his hand, eying her somewhat hungrily.

Name: Leon

Personality: Leon is a cheerful energetic guy. He lives to dance, sing and most of all, hang out at night clubs. He's protective over people if he thinks there's a threat and extremely friendly most of the time. He's very obnoxious and outgoing.

Looks: Here You Go <3

Outfit: Usually has DJ headphones around his neck. he likes to wear vests and wristbands. He has a 3 piercing on both ears, one stud and 2 rings on his cartilage.

Power: Leon has the ability to turn parts of his body into a lions or just become a lion all-together.

Birthmark: Leon has a tattoo of a lions arm (with claws) on his arm.

Crush: none at the moment (Leon is bi)

Last edited:
Stacey chuckled. "You deseve all the compliments tonight, dear." He pushed some hair out of his eyes sexily, smirking. "I'm here to help you, not outshine the guys who can't have a pieces of you."

Aimee blushed at the way he looked at her. "What do you have in mind?" she asked, plopping down next to him.

Random Megan took him back to Leslie's and went back to Satan's before she got killed in more ways than one.

Gabriel opened his arms, gently pulling Aimee close to him. "Darling, let me hold you, just like this. Let me be your man, please," he whispered.

Eponine blushed involuntarily, then shook her head quickly. "You're too-- argh!" She started walking, embarrassed.

X was trying to fix her car-- which she probably was driving illegally-- a streak of oil on her cheek.

M.A.1 was back at leslie's, confused as to who teleported him there. "Eh?"

Ebil had enough of the sight of the base, spreading his wings and taking off to spy around SPB like a low flying seagull.

X was somewhat exhausted by the day's events. She took off her jacket, revealing a black tank top that showed off her now-sculpted stomach. She then sat on the hood of her car, slipping on her sunglasses.

X pulled out her pistol and aimed at him, immediately ticked off. "Hey you! Quit trying to act cool and give me my jacket!" She frowned, moving so her shades now rested on her forehead.

X shot at his legs a couple times, then yelled, "Give me my coat, and quit being a jerk!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back