Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanch said, "Well... you may not like what I tell you to do, but here goes. Number one, don't pass the law that makes you pres forever. Legally it may be justified, but in terms of what the public wants, it'll kill your ratings. Second of all, you need to point out all of the major things you have done. Third... get some celebrity support. Like that singer girl, Arianna. She's got loads of fans and lots of influence. Fourth, you need to make an amazing press conference tomorrow. I'll cancel my flight and help you write your speech out. Also, make sure your vice president candidate is a good one."

Blanch stared at him with horror. "Me!? I... I'm honored, but you barely know me! I don't know if I would be good enough for the job!"

Stopping to scratch at his head for a moment, BB looked up."Well, leaving it all to you would be unfair...but i've been neglecting myself and my family by shutting myself in here...". A lightbulb fell from the above shelf and bounced off his head. "That's it! We could take the running of the workshop in shifts!"

Aaron applauded happily. "Bravo! Bravo!"

Paige smiled. "We work in here Mondays as a team, you can do Tuesdays and Saturdays, I'll do Wednesday and Thursday... Friday and Sunday can be a days off."

"I like it. I like it a lot. Heck, i could even build a revolving sign that switches everyday to show who's in on that day for the patrons!". BB grin stretched ear from ear, for once he was happy again.

Blanch thought about it for a minute, then gave a brief nod. "Okay then. I'll be happy to be your running partner. Now... let me make a few calls." She sat down at the desk and began calling various people, first calling off the new laws, then making a press conference for it.

Cora smiled. "You're a cute kid in the future." She patted his head gently, ruffling his head. "It's just a shame, you never really get your know your father. Paige does, and Rene, but you... you're always running, and so is he."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back