Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles was all D8 when his TV was skewered. He gave Riku an 'I'm going to kill you' look.

Aaron grumbled and then poked Miruku. "Have you forgiven me yet...?"

"But you're tawking to me~ <3"

Eclair giggled as well.

"Saving me. What else?"

Riiku smiled at him with the 'i'm-in-the-most-dangerous-evil-group-in-town-do-you-really-want-to-try-that?' look.

Miruku opened her eyes ever-so-lightly. "Yes, but i'm almost asleep here... >>"

Miles switched his glare to 'try-me-you-beep-'.

"So does the no sex rule still stand?" Asked Aaron. Gagging noises came from the closet.

Riiku smiled and used her charm eyes. "Are you really sureeeeeee? Cuz I really dun feel like fighting you mister~ <3 You're a nice man~" she lied said innocently, preparing her knives behind her back.

"I'm too tired. Gain some patience."

Marina coughed up the sandwich she was choking on."geez, no one even noticed i was choking. the people in this universe sure are oblivious" she thought to herself."i'll go flying to relax myself" she went outside and into an allyway,"no need to scare the populace" she circulated the air around her and slowly lifted off the ground.

"But you're tawking to me~ <3"
Eclair giggled as well.

"Saving me. What else?"

Riiku smiled at him with the 'i'm-in-the-most-dangerous-evil-group-in-town-do-you-really-want-to-try-that?' look.

Miruku opened her eyes ever-so-lightly. "Yes, but i'm almost asleep here... >>"
"No I'm not."

Aimi smiled.

"Ohright that." Riley laughed slightly.

Miles frowned. "Uh... okay. Just give me $500 for a new TV."

Aaron moped around the room just then. Then he decided to go on the computer.

"Huh? What's this? Youtube?" He stared at the front page.

"Yes you are siwwy!"

Eclair smiled back.

Nell laughed too, then yawned.

Riiku gave him it. Naturally, it was counterfeit, but it looked legit. She noted Miles on her mental 'hes-going-next-time-i-have-a-mass-murder-spree' list.

Miruku slept.

"OMGLOOK. You can watch people doing things on this magical box! It's nasty and weird!" Said Aaron.

"Pure." Said Miles.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

~I might be making a contest on my DA account!

It will probably involve drawing Lumina in some way shape or form! SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!~

(I decided Lumina get some recognition on my DA)

Lumina was using the stair-master, so she could get in shape.

ooc: .... LUMINA CONTEST? >DDDDDDDDD COUNT ME IN.

Miruku punched him and unplugged the computer. "PERVERT!! D<"

"It *IS* pure! You see any checks or credit cards in there? Pure hard cold cash. Now get off my back."

"Yes you are siwwy!"
Eclair smiled back.

Nell laughed too, then yawned.

Riiku gave him it. Naturally, it was counterfeit, but it looked legit. She noted Miles on her mental 'hes-going-next-time-i-have-a-mass-murder-spree' list.

Miruku slept.
Uriah sighed, put his book down, and walked away.

HAPPY DAY

"Tired?" Riley asked.

OOC: ...By default, I have given up on love. Its a lot to handle for me, and I can't withstand the pain that it seems happy enough to give me.

I can't love. I'm just like my mom and grandma.

My mom married 3 times... once she marries Brandi (a girl.. btw) its her 4th... and my grandma married twice... one she threw a "HAPPY DEAD BIRTHDAY" for... so apparently I'm just not allowed to love... besides... what good is love...

Feel free to blame Luke :p

Kiku D:'d and followed.
OH YEAH~

"A-a bit."
Uriah, of course, lightbended and turned invisible, because that's what he always does in these situations.

Riley nodded in a way that SOMEHOW said 'yeah-i-am-a-bit, too. i'm-naturally-nocturnal, but-i've-been-staying-up-all-day-because-i'm-in-LOOOVE.

OoC: *clingglomps ashnee*

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron made a gutteral snarling sound.

"What was that for?" He snarled, irritable edge creeping back into his voice. The irritable edge that he had banished oh-so long ago.

Poor Aaron without his alcohol.

Miles studied the check closely. He couldn't find any flaws with it, as he had never known the difference between a forged check and a legit one.

"Fine." He sniffed disdainfully.

Mel was attempting to help that one guy with again, brow furrowed. "We're screwed," She muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back