Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc; Never heard of her~! The Jenny girl or the Yasmin girl.

Lol that sounds about right Zori xD

Kotone was all DDDDD; "BUTBUTBUT"

OOC: anyone remember the "YasminTheBratzDoll" incident? The 5 year old who was horrible and only posted 'bouth er sister who was giving birth to a baby for a month?
ooc; No. o.o

DO TELL.

marina watched damien walk by. "whoa, that guy is emo >.>" she thought. and continued burning pictures in the grass

ooc; No. o.oDO TELL.
Here's a sample:

"Oh hi everyone! this is Yazmins mom! she wants To let you all know the baby is doing good, and that its almost here! i also want to say we dont know what it is a boy or a girl."

See? No capitals, punciation or grammer.

And thats her mom. I'll link Yazmin soon.

Damien chewed gum again, and glared at Marina watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a sample:
"Oh hi everyone! this is Yazmins mom! she wants To let you all know the baby is doing good, and that its almost here! i also want to say we dont know what it is a boy or a girl."

See? No capitals, punciation or grammer.

And thats her mom. I'll link Yazmin soon.

Damien chewed gum again, and glared at Marina watching.
ooc;

One word:

LOL.

OOC; I'm imagining a n00b frozen into a popsicle now.

DELICIOUS!

Btw, unless you decided to go "all natural" and didn't visit the doctor while you were pregnant, you would know the sex of the baby. Especially if it was "almost here".

PREGNANCY KNOWLEDGE FAIL!

OoC: If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna go 'all natural'. *nods*

I don't even believe in cold medicine ;D Colds heal themselves.

OoC: If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna go 'all natural'. *nods* I don't even believe in cold medicine ;D Colds heal themselves.
ooc; Alll natural. I love surprises. ;o;

Marina looked at her watch. she wished it would vibrate or blink telling her she had a job to do. she was really bored. but the watch just ticked normally.

'i miss my own dimension' she said wishingly. then she moped around and sat under a random tree

ooc; Lol. Babies are ICKY. I'm not having one, likeever. /D I'd be a horrible mother anyway.

*traumatized due to having to watch a birth video*

The doctor visits are mostly for checking the baby/your's health, though. Like, to make sure it didn't die or it's going to kill you or anything like that. You probably can still visit the doctor during pregnancy and not know the sex/how many. Just ask not to be told xD The doctor might wtf at you though.

Don't go *completely* all natural, dying in childbirth/miscarriages are lame!

ooc; Lol. I may adopt some day.

Miles was... back with nature. He sat with a young cat, exchanging meows. xD

Chase had taken over Miles's starfox.

ooc; XD I'll babysit or something. Volunteering at a daycare sounds nice.

Anything that's half me and half a guy I would actually like enough to procreate would be... like.... the person who blows up the world or something.

Kotone was making cupcakes.

ooc; The Twilight RP here sucks.

Someone should make a literate one with an actual plot.

Tsubaki sighed. And burned the StarFox.

OoC: I feel sorry for all the orphans! ;o; that they're already existing, and everyone just has their own kids without even considering them.

lol i'm OVER Twilight.

ooc: Its Twilight.

What did you expect?

I know!! ;o; Why do people want to make them anyway? They're all, GAA! GROSS! I HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME!

ooc: Its Twilight.What did you expect?

I know!! ;o; Why do people want to make them anyway? They're all, GAA! GROSS! I HAVE SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME!
ooc; Nice way to put that, Lychi. xD

Yeah... it's pretty sad, thinking of all those already-existing kids. Especially the older ones...

Chase looked at Tsubaki.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back