Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OoC: Naaah. Not yet.

"I'm Mokip-- Mokiko." Though so accustomed to the nickname, Mokipon didn't really want him to address her personally. Because she, as far as she knew, had never met him before.

Sarifino looked off into the distance. "Mo-ki-ko..." he pernounced. he took a few exited steps forward. "How am I...alive?" He asked himself.

Thul'doon caught her before she hit the ground

The genie of the lamp was all o_o...

"theres nothing for me in SPB..not anymore.."

he looked at kinsey then shook his head sadly

"You know, I'm not entirely sure." Mokipon said, "But were you in a coma for ten years or something?" not really meaning to be rude, but things happen.

"No...no, i was a tree." Sarifino said, not sure if it would sound weird or not, he had been a tree for as long as he could remember.

"Oh, you were?!" Sarifino exlaimed, happy to have somone like him. "how long have you been human?"

Mokipon thought for a moment, "Probably around four or five years. What about you?"

Sarifino thought for a moment. "Just now...I become one. did all humans used to be plants?"

"I...don't...know..." sarifino said. "It wasn't really my choice. to be honest, I don't even know how long ive been standing here..."

"Well, I hadn't noticed you there before just now so it couldn't have been long." Mokipon reasoned.

ooc- could it be? will this post show up? Am I free?

sarifino nodded. "Well then, i guess i'll be off to see the world."

ooc- sorry for the late post. i was exploring. did you know ive accumilated 3 happy birthday massages from the admin XD

Sarifino nodded. "Well, i'll be of to see the world. goodbye."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back