Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarefino was already bolting to the girls section...no doubt looking for a nice dress to weaar to the prom...XD He browsed a few fancy dresses.

Mokipon found that it fit and speedily changed back into normal clothes.

Sarefino found a nice fancy pink dress. he pick it up and brought it to the changing rooms. "Mokipan, almost done?"

"Check out what I found! I'm getting it, do you think it'll look good on me?" Sarefino asked, holding up the dress.

"Sarefino... I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but you're a boy. Boys don't wear dresses." Mokipon said.

"But...it's adorable...and it's not your size..." Sarefino looked like he was about to cry. "I'm just going to try it on, ok?" He dashed into the changing room.

Sarefino rushed out with the dress on, forgetting the previous conversation. "It looks nice, doesn't it?~"

"I'm definatly getting it." Sarefino stated. "I NEED it." He walked to the counter and bought it. "Now, lets get swimming."

ooc: Pssh. Who says guys can't wear dresses? All guys should wear dresses. Or at least skirts. Dresses are a pain.

OoC: Which is why I'm gonna make Tennison wear a skirt tomorrow.

Mokipon sighed, "Fine."

Lumina walked into her base, carrying Zero by the collar.

"Let me go!!" The girl screamed, trying to writhe free. Lumina rolled her eyes and said, "I'll give you something to freak out about if you don't SHUT UP!"

Immediately, Zero went still, staring up at Lumina with horror on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back