Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said, "I found a little spy on the premesis."

Zero suddenly pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Ebil. "If you don't put me down," she said, her childish voice becoming cold and serious, "I'll shoot him. A lot. And then, I'll shoot her." She looked over at Sally.

OoC: Which is why I'm gonna make Tennison wear a skirt tomorrow.
Mokipon sighed, "Fine."
Sarefino smiled. He went into some generic changing room and changed into his swimming suit. "Ok, Your turn!" He took out her new suit.

Shadow followed

~shadow's mind~

Something was swirling around in a whirlpool of bad memories, nightmares, envy and other negative pictures. it started to get a little bigger with a distinct face of permanant agony, rage and sorrow.

Shadow smiled unevenly, "i just remembered the last day of the great war...heh..me and nekro getting our medals."

his face suddenly switched to a look of envy, "of course nekro got the eternium crest for saving the corporals life.."

~Shadows mind~

The negative being began feeding on shadows sudden envy, snarling with delight at it's taste.

Shadow nodded, "true. even though the odds were against us we still pulled through."

His emotion switched to sorrow, "i just feel bad for the people who didnt make it..."

~Shadows mind~

The being chowed down on the sorrow, slowly getting bigger.

Shadow shook his head, "no. i dont know what this is anymore.."

~shadows mind~

The being was now full on shadows negative emotions. it quickly shot out of his ear and circled his head in torment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back