Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zellous was laying on the cold ground, out of bordom. "I should take a picture of the sky.." She said to herself. She then pulled out her camera and aimed it at t he sky.

OoC: I FEEL UNUSUALLY HAPPY TODAY.

And all I did was philosophize about the future, life, and physics. YOU SHOULD TRY IT, WORLD.

...Do you ever wake up and find yourself in a good mood? Maybe they're out to get me << >> <<

Yeah don't ask.

Alice faded away. Back to the future.
Uhm.

Nai was in labor.
Shadow finally came to and got to his feet, he had a severe broken rib and a broken leg but he still attempted to stand

Cole had managed to run around the world again, thus time travelling from 10 years ago to present time =P

Blank said to Ebil, "Do you like my balloon?" Then he pointed to his shirt, which had a picture of Jesus on it. "Do you like my shirt? It has Jesus on it!"

Zellous stared at the area surrounding her. She sighed, what was she going to do with her life? She never thought about it, so why think about it now? She looked down at her legs dangling from the tree that she was sitting in.

Do I really belong here?

Was the only thing on her mind. She knew she wanted to be here, but other part of her told her, that this place, wasn't for her. She shook it off and looked at a nearby butterfly. She held out her finger and let it land on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back