Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Well. I did what I had to do. I blocked Chris and Luke and I won't unblock them until I feel like hitting the right click button (which I never will). Anyway. Going on a very long vacation from the internet. If you need me, I'll be on MySpace &&; Habbo every twice a week <3;

OoC: *hug* We'll miss you, Ashnee. But if you have to, you have to and we won't stop you.

ooc: *glomp* I'll spam you on myspace if I need to.

Jason arrived.

RANDOM CANNIBALS were all lulwut

Cecilia was packing her clothes, making sure Esme didn't fall off the couch. She was going on an adventure. She didn't care what anyone thought- she was going no matter what the cause.

Cecilia picked up Esme and her bag and was almost gone until Kinsey walked in.

"And where do you think your going?" Kinsey asked, tapping her foot on the ground. Cecilia groaned and decided to wait and see if Nekro would come in and lecture her, so she didn't have to explain twice.

Cecilia sighed, sulking. "I'm going to find Thul'doon, okay? Esme deserves a father. I can't take care of her forever!"

Kinsey sighed. "Fine. Don't get into any danger, please.."

Cecilia nodded and disappeared.

ooc- HELLO PEOPLE! Been awhile, hasn't it? Now to make all of my characters do something.

Bria cooked herself...she was hungry. But never mind that, she was wallowing...Ethan-chan was no where to be seen, and she knew he never would be. That is, unless she IMed him and told him to get on the role plays. bleh, I don't care.

Zoe was wallowing. WALLOWING!

Rico Was also Wallowing, but for much different reasons.

Zack was attempting to fly, by jumping off a cliff. He didn't make it.

nyoro was sitting down on the floor, because I really don't care about her.

Shikelo was waiting for buddy...sad, isn't it?

OoC: tamaheaven D: you need to quit running off.

What no Sarefino action?

Mokipon was in lalaland, humming.

Cecilia sighed, sulking. "I'm going to find Thul'doon, okay? Esme deserves a father. I can't take care of her forever!"Kinsey sighed. "Fine. Don't get into any danger, please.."

Cecilia nodded and disappeared.
Nekro wasn't dead due to a mistake in death's list (my bad xP )

He sat up, unaware of cecilia's departure

Thul'doon was in a darkened section of the nethervoid, idly polishing his shackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back