Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need you to post so I can include you! D< -shoots your foot- JUST DO IT -shot- -dies-

Svenja stopped playing with his hair.

Takeshi nodded, smiling.

"I know when to stop," he said flatly. "Besides. I would never do anything to harm you."

Name:Samus

Personality:Secretive

Look:Blue Eyes, Black Hair

Outfit:Like to where Black

Power:Talks to Ghost

BirthMark:A Shadow

Crush:Lizzie

Takeshi stroked her cheeks and smiled. "Ahh.. Your so cute when you flush."

Everett took Avalance's hand and took them to Leslie's; outside the house.

Takeshi took one of Svenja's hands and held it against his. "Is it?"

Everett handed her a cookie from his shirt. He learned that from Cora. *dies*

Leslie watched.

He smiled warmly.

Everett said, "...Have you tried getting that fixed?" He was referring to under her hat.

Leslie was impressed.

"A couple of times. Nobody in Silvermoon knows how to get rid of it."

She lifted her hat up slightly, allowing the rune to speak, "Well at least im not painful!"

BB stepped back to look at his completed work, "there~ now to buff out the sharp edges and joins and give it a paint job"

"Your giggle is adorable," he murmured.

"I could fix it," Everett whispered. He was also referring to getting her baby back.

"Interesting work there, BB!" Leslie called.

Svenja grinned, but it soon faded, "Crud, my leg fell asleep...." She said, laughing after a moment.

D: I have to go, and I won't be on tomorrow and maybe not the next day. If i'm not online on thurday it will be four or five days until I get back online. Dx Anyone can use my characters if they want to, just keep them in personality and don't kill them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takeshi started to rub her leg in an appropriate area.

"You can still wear the hat," Everett said, man chuckling. "You'll just be able to sleep normally and have a better life.. Or so I hope."

Leslie smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back