Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fani stroked his head with the back of her hand, whispering a soft lullaby.

"I am yours, aren't I?"

Drew laughed a little. "Don't worry about me."

College Blanch said to Ikuto, "I looked for you earlier, but you weren't here. Did you do that time jump thing again?"

Abraham and Scarlet were yelling at each other in the kitchen. Abraham was mad about her messing around with Dafret, and she was mad that he was trying to run her life. Hooray...

Gabriel, as always, had nothing to do. *sad face for Gabriel* He sat on a park bench, wondering whether it would be best for him to return to Spain.

Ikuto nodded. "It happens to frequently lately. I guess I'm a little stressed and all," he said quietly.

Amiee glomped Gabriel out of nowhere. "Do you have your guitar with you?"

Gabriel laughed slightly, surprised by the sudden "attack." "Why yes, I do. Let's see...." He picked up the case, then pulled it out. He tuned a little bit then asked, "Do you want to hear a song?"

Blanch said, "Well, as a friend, it worries me that it's happening this much. And that it's stressing you out." She patted his shoulder.

Aimee nodded, clapping like a little child. "I love to hear you play~"

Ikuto shrugged. "I'll be fine if I just take it easy for bit."

Blanch sighed. "Ikuto, that's what you always say... I'm seriously worried about you. And I know, I probably sound like a mom or something, but.... I just don't want to see you in distress."

Gabriel plucked the strings to warm his fingers up, then began to play, starting out softly. And then he opened his mouth, and sang with the voice of an angel. "Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better...." And he kept singing, the whole song, and playing.

"I miss my mom. But she's the French Governor- a time traveler herself. But the thing about mother, is she can do it willingly."

Amiee listened- fairly happy with what she was hearing.

Gabriel kept playing and singing, until the song was over. "Now, fair one, do you have any requests for me?" He smiled at her.

Blanch said, "How does she do it? Can she teach you?"

Amiee shook her head. "No! As long as I get to listen to you, I am happy and content."

Ikuto shook his head. "It's in her genetics. Can't be taught."

Blanch sighed. "Oh. I wish you could learn, though. That would be cool. I mean, I learned how to control changing my age. But... I had a great teacher."

Gabriel started to play and sing the song, "I'm Yours."

"Kinsey, correct?" Ikuto asked, smiling.

Aimee closed her eyes and relaxed- happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back