Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanch waved wildly at Nekro. "Hi! You're a ward-locked, right?"

Eponine said, "I'd like to read some of your work sometime."

Melody was sat on a park bench. She was supposed to be helping her family move into their neww house. After all they had moved again because people had found out she had abilities beyond that of a normal human. Her little grey toy rabbit called Sniffles was with her.

BB was all :D . "Hey Drew~"

Nekro bowed politely. "Grand Apprentice Warlock Nekro, At your service~"

M.A.1 knocked several things off the side, ending up swamped under several jars and such

Melody was worried about how she would make friends again. She sat on the bench looking more than a little sorry for herself thinking about how she might introduce herself.

Little Kinsey watched the exchange, holding Frederich tight against her.

Stacey nodded. "I can show you, that's not a problem."

Blanch said, "Mister Nekro, is that a hard job to do?" She hopped off of the bed and walked up to Nekro, looking up at him from her very... short-ness.

Eponine grinned and said, "Tomorrow? I mean, if you don't care."

Frederich started reaching towards Nekro, cooing.

"Sure"

Last edited by a moderator:
Blanch went back over to sit with Kinsey, beaming. "Kinsey, Mister Nekro sure is nice!" She whispered. "He'll be a nice dad!"

Eponine yawned, finishing off her beverage, then she put her glass in the sink. She sat on the counter again, humming quietly.

"I think I'll keep him," she said, giggling.

Frederich baby giggled and curled his fingers around Nekro's.

Stacey went to the sink and washed out their cups, putting them on the drying wrack. He then turned and put his arm around Eponine, taking her to a closet in the hall and opening it with his free hand. There were two wardrobes. "One on the right is girl clothes."

Blanch giggled at that, then looked up at Nekro and Frederich. "Kinsey, I hope that, when I grow up, you and Mister Nekro and Frederich will come visit me!"

Eponine nodded gratefully. "Thank you, Stacey." In her head she was all Are these some clothes from other chicks...? Uhhh...

ooc: They're Stacey's crossdressing collection!!

I should stalk you guys less and post moar

Ryou was sitting in a tree. Kind of glad his mother was emo because he was a heartless mofo.

Stacey owns all types of cross dressing clothes. He borrowed my pink fluffy dress D:<

Bastard.

I glomped Ryou, hugging him and giving him a kiss.

"I'VE MISSED YOU!"

Ryou was all *blushblush* "H-hi Dolan." He was sure he had some reason to be angry at him but he couldn't remember it and didn't care anyway, so he kissed back.

"I'm sure we will visit you all the time. Maybe you can live with us for a period of time if that's okay with Scarlett," she said.

"..Dolan lent them to me. It's his cross dressing stash." Stacey said, looking at Eponine's face, reaching up a finger to stroke her cheek. "I wouldn't give you anything used after what you've been through. Except my bed."

"How are you, my sweet?" Dolan asked, stroking the top of Ryou's bed.

Blanch said, "That would be the most greatest thing ever!" She beamed up at Kinsey, pleased to have such a great friend.

Eponine raised her eyebrow. "The President of America... is a cross dresser? Weird..." She had to laugh about his bed comment though.

ooc: Dolan'stypoamusesme*immature*

Ryou sighed. "Good, I guess. Dad just died in this period, but I never remembered him anyway so it's no big deal. And how is that Oval Office thing going?" he asked, being stoked.

OOC: Bed. Head.

Stoked. Stroked.

X^D

Little Kinsey smiled. "I'm glad you think so."

"Dolan is a lot of things, dear."

Dolan smiled. "It's.. okay, I guess. Nothing exciting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back