Secrets Powers.. [VOL.4]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pretty much. I mean, really, I wouldn't waste my love on just anyone. You're definitely more handsome than any other guy I've met. Especially when you wear your glasses and read poetry to me. Seriously, hot men read poetry." She sat on the table, smiling up at him.

Stacey smiled at that, pulling his glasses from thin air and resting them on the bridge of his nose. He wore a crooked smile, looked at her from under his glasses. "Hey there, sexy lady."

Eponine laughed quietly, leaning forward and pulling him closer to her by his shirt. "C'mere sexy man," she said, gently bringing his face down to kiss him aggressively.

Stacey returned the kiss more agressively, taking her hair in his hands.

Eponine smirked against his lips, returning the kissing while taking a firm hold of the collar of his shirt. She slowly unclenched one of her hands, to bring it up inside the front of his shirt.

Stacey laughed and broke the kiss, scooping her into his arms and carrying her off into the bedroom for a game of 'sharpen the pencil.'

ooc: sharpen the pencil? xD

that's amazing, not going to lie.

So, they had a great game of "sharpen the pencil".

Eponine curled up under his arm, blushing slightly, still somewhat entangled with him. "I love you," she breathed.

ooc: i get bored, okay? D;

"I love you too, Eponine," he said quietly, placing a hand on her.

ooc: no worries. Hey, maybe it'll catch on!

Eponine kissed his forehead, the took his glasses and put them on his face. "There's my favorite poet," she said, smiling.

Stacey let out a small chuckle and stroked her head softly. "Ah, there's my favorite woman..."

M.A.1 gently bit her finger and closed his eyes, refusing to let go. He was still smirking slightly, knowing he was still in slight trouble.
Morgaine rolled her eyes and giggled, blushing.

Morgaine giggled childishly and stood up. "We should go back to Mom's."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back